cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Struggling a lot

Sorry for the late response i completely forgot. Yeah I'm still considering help because my emotions are going up and down alot. 

Recently I found out an event my whole groups going too is going to her house for it meaning i cant go with them. It really sucks and has made me feel really sad tonight, 

Haha that's okay @Mstar123 Smiley Happy There's no pressure to respond immediately, or at all Smiley Happy

Have you reached out to any of the helplines at all? They might be able to offer some insight into whether you should consider counselling and strategies on how you can go about it.

I'm sorry to hear about the event, it sucks that you can't go. Is it on tonight? Are there any distractions that you can use to help you get through the evening?

Hi, I'm back. Smiley Happy

I stumbled back onto this post as I was looking through old threads. It made me feel happy, as I remembered how sad and depressed I was at this time, and how difficult it was for me to get over it. 

I do still occasionally think about my old friend, but I'm so much better now than I was. The group of friends we shared I have moved on from, and found much better ones. I have a new best friend, who is amazing and we get along so well. Without her I don't know where I would be. 

Although things happen which can put me down, I feel overall very lucky to have found this new person and new friends. 

Hey @Mstar123, thanks for coming back to update us. I’m so glad you have found another friend, and that you’re doing much better now. Smiley Happy