cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Struggling in life

Thanks for checking in. It’s tough but I’m doing my best to not get caught up in it so much. I try to eat well, sleep well and connect with people to talk about what I can do to help the country. I’m feeling better. I hope we will be able to get through this.

Hey @Wathan I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and you're taking time to make sure you look after yourself Heart

@Wathan  Wow, that must be so stressful. Smiley Sad I have heard a bit about what's happening in Myanmar on the news. It's understandable that you would be worried about your family.
The country my parents came here from was involved in the Arab Spring. We still have family over there. I know it's not exactly the same situation, but it's scary being on the other side of the world when violence and bad events happen in the country your family is in. I really hope that your loved ones are okay. Heart
I don't have much to suggest, but it could be helpful to make a self-care plan when you feel like things are too overwhelming. I try to distract myself when there is nothing that I can do about something that I'm worried about.

Hi @Wathan, that's a really tough situation and I think you are very brave on that since you've tried your best to regulate yourself in such horrible situation, I don't think I can cope with that stress better you. We can't do much with the politics, the best thing we can do is to keep ourselves mentally and physically safe. I hope your families are safe and the situation become under control soon Smiley Sad and please feel free to ask for help if you feel bad, we are here supporting you (hug)

@Wathan I'm so sorry to hear this is happening, I honestly can't even imagine how scary this must be for you and your family, but just wanted to say I hope you and your family are going as best as can be in this situation and that you can still talk to them and that they are safe. I read that you were able to talk to them for a few hours which is great and you have some strategies in place like meditation to help you. I hope they are still helping you now. How are you going?

Hi @Wathan, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and taking care of yourself! I hope things get better for you and the people in your country soon Heart