cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Struggling, need someone to talk to please

Hey @musicfan_xo Smiley Happy
Sorry I haven’t posted in your new thread yet! I see you’ve been talking about your support system after mentioning your struggling with depression.. how would you feel about making a list of things that can help you between your appointment with your psych?
Highlighted

Hey @musicfan_xo, i'm glad to hear that your psychiatrist has been supporting you and that you will be able to talk to them soon. It sounds like you have a good relationship with them. It must be really frustrating to have the social worker cancel on you. It is great that you are trying to be understanding of the situation though. I think that @Bananatime04 has made a really great suggestion. Hopefully you will be able to find something helpful to do in between your appointments. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@TOM-RO @Bananatime04 thanks both of you, but unfortunately nothing helps.

This thread was about what happened with a rude MH Nurse I saw if you read the first post, not about the social worker.

Highlighted

That’s okay it’s completely up to you! Just let me know if you change your mind Smiley Happy there’s always things that make us happy or things that help take our mind off tough things, you have to be willing to explore different options because not everything helps everyone Smiley Happy you just haven’t found yours yet!

I know what you were talking about, I read through your whole thread and it seemed to me that you needed some ideas to help you with how you’re feeling as it looks like all you’ve talked about is your support options!