cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Struggling with my low self esteem and self worth after grades im not happy with. Help?

@Alec29 hmm that's a tricky situation with the psychologist. Have you asked your GP is there are any others nearby that could be suitable? Do you feel like you are getting anything out of it with the current one?

Maybe check out facebook groups for harry potter fans? But yeah hopefully there will be groups at uni Smiley Happy

The LAP sounds great - I think the trick with kids is to ask them lots of questions about their lives and their interests (have genuine interest in them) and try and incorporate games into activities and they will love you!

Re: Struggling with my low self esteem and self worth after grades im not happy with. Help?

Sorry for replying to an old post, this is something that I really can relate, but trust me, sooner or later, you will get over it soon. Just keep moving forward. 

I just read a few post above that you are based in Adelaide, me too. Have you seek out to Psychologist? I have talked to Simon from BlueskyPsychology and he has been very helpful to me.