cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Struggling

hi @celestialdreamer 

i am on a few social media groups with others who have the same dietary  requirements/issues and has been helpful.ive got some new recepies to try out too.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I can relate to your complications with diet and intolerance to certain foods (i.e. I'm lactose intolerant and learned that I was this year after many years of drinking milk without a problem). In addition to this, my body doesn't react well to both sugars and fats as it once did so I too, lay low on carbs, red meats and saturated fats. I primarily eat veggies/salads/legumes/nuts/olive oil with fish/chicken which can be hard to adhere to at times.

I'm just curious to know what foods you enjoy eating that help you adhere to your dietary requirements and/or help you deal with your dietary issues, if you don't mind me asking.

Also, joining social media groups is a great idea for sharing recipes

@scared01 That's great I'm so glad to hear you've found a group like that! Smiley Very Happy

hi @hunginc
i cant have dairy or eggs as thats the allergy but i also struggle with sugars too. my diet has to be no dairy no egg low sugar (including fruits) low carb, low acidity and low fats because of other conditions as well

i dont have any favourite foods anymore. i honestly dread meals going out for dinner, events basically anything now because of all he requirements. i have had to have another food allergy pannel done for stuff like wheat peanuts shellfish-basic food groups to make sure im not allergic or intolerant of any of those too

@scared01 That definitely sucks. I can't even tolerate Easy Mac anymore.

Good thing about my intolerance is that it has made cooking easier for me

i even have to be careful with deli meats like ham as they often contain dairy same as bread and some pastas @hunginc
its very stressful shopping or finding meals now esp with someone with dementia in the house who often hrows what he dont like out or just wont eat it

hey  guys 

im sorry i havent been around. its been super busy with christmas, new years, 2 birthdays. an aniversary and also ive had 2 anaphalactic reactions to different food so had to be in hospital twice. 

How is everyone?

@hunginc @celestialdreamer @Sophia-RO @WheresMySquishy @TOM-RO @Kaylee-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5  @musicfan_xo  @Tay100 @Andrea-RO 

also @Kaylee-RO  i dont think ive met you yet so its nice to meet you!

@scared01 all good, we understand, no need to apologise. And wow I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're ok xx

thanks @musicfan_xo im alright atm esp now that i know what was causing those reactions so its better now

@scared01 sorry to hear that xx