cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Blocking out everything to get by

He'll be here soon and he'll be here until early evening @scared01 ..until around 6pm ish. In my last post I was telling @xXLexi_Lou122Xx about how there are things I know I could be doing but right now I don't even want to get out of bed. Smiley Sad 

Eating custard sounds good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Will you get a chance to be away from people at some point? 

I hate it when you have a bad relationship with someone, and you can't deal with them being in the same house as you for long periods of time.

How is your housemate doing with cleaning up after herself? Is she still not doing much?

Idk if I will @mspaceK........
It's gonna be tricky, but I'll find a way.

Thank you for remembering about that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . She has been a bit better in the kitchen but not anywhere else in the house. Her clothes are still everywhere and just clutter and no organisation. It is infuriating. I've been focusing on re arranging things in my room and sorting things out as a distraction the past two days. At least my own room can be a clean space. 

Trying is all that counts @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Even if it is alone time in the bathroom just to get a little peace. 

hugs @mspaceK
maybe just start with getting out of bed and having a shower. baby steps today
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

At least she's improving.
I'm glad you can distract yourself tho. It helps that organising and rearranging is helpful to you. Constructive, and satisfying in some ways.

I don't really like being around people, but I should be ok for lunch and dessert. Then I'll probably come back home.

The lunch is at my grandparents house, and I live right next door...

I'm glad you were able to get through this weekend @scared01 . And that you're here for me. What exactly are you doing at the moment? 

I don't want to get through this weekend :'( work starts back tomorrow - I suppose that will be something to take my mind off things and I also have work sat/sun and Monday. I'm just struggling to see a point today. Smiley Sad

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sounds super convenient being next door! Can you focus on enjoying the food today? What will you do later when you go home?