cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Blocking out everything to get by

I got onto KHL @Jess1-RO but my regular isn't available unfortunately even though I was told she would be. Kind of frustrating. Last night I put on a movie that I like to try and get that story in my mind rather than thinking about my own life. It's hard because last night I was alone and my housemate kinda triggered me and i was trying to block it out but it was still on my mind. 

Today I am at home doing whatever, no plans until later tonight I am going out for dinner and the movies. 

Hi @mspaceK,

I am sorry to hear your KHL counsellor wasn't on today- I can imagine it would be hard to have to start over with someone new whenever your regular counsellor isn't around Heart

Sounds like you had a really challenging night Heart I was super impressed reading this morning all the amazing support you are offering others across the forums, and the brilliant discussions you have started in the community this week. I can see how much compassion you have, it's very admirable!

Dinner tonight sounds like a great plan! What are you seeing at the movies?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

@Jess1-RO Yeah - I have felt in a good space to offer support even though I have stuff going on. It's been a good distraction from my own stuff too. Thankfully khl have files so they can refer to stuff, which helps a little. But yeah - it's hard when the person doesn't know me. I just can't wait until next week when my sessions go back. It has been the big motivator for getting through the past couple weeks. I'm really glad I have gotten through this stuff though. I'm also happy that I managed to organise some things in my room and make progress. I am seeing the Avengers tonight. I am really looking forward to dinner and the movies. 

I'm not feeling so good today. My bf is leaving soon to go play games with some friends. And I just found out that my dad is coming over for lunch and to see my housemate, aka sibling. He'll be here for a while and then later they're going out together. 

To be honest these negative thoughts and tight chest feelings are really getting me down Smiley Sad i don't even know why this is happening or what is triggering it. I guess I'm feeling overwhelmed for no reason. Smiley Sad 

@Jess1-RO @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @letitgo @scared @blobby 

hey @mspaceK
im sorry i hadnt realised i had been tagged!
How are you going today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It's okay @scared01 . To be honest I feel like shit. I'm annoyed because my dad is coming over and I don't want to see him but my sister does nd she told me this morning so I had no idea he would be coming. I'm annoyed because I tried kidshelpline cause I was told my regular would be on but once again she is not. I feel like it doesn't even matter. I feel like I'm just being negative. Oh wait - I am. :/ I hate my life. I hate me. 

Hey @mspaceK. I'm sorry you feel like shit. It really sucks.

If it's any consolation, I'm feeling as shit as you do.

Just remember that you supported me pretty well last night. Remember that for me. Ok?

hey @mspaceK
that sounds tough and frustrating too. Do you think your dad will stay long? if it gets to overwhelming can you say you need to go out for abit?
im sorry your khl counsellor isnt on today, maybe she is sick and couldnt come in. its hard not knowing esp with a service as they are.
is there anything you can do in the form of self care and coping today to help get you through?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I remember <3 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . 

I'm not even sure what I should do with myself today. I know what i could do but it feels like one of those days where I don't want to eat or do anything Smiley Sad I'm just laying in bed. 

I know what you mean with that feeling. I hope your day gets better. I'm literally sitting in a corner of my room, eating custard, waiting fir the lunch to be served. There is too many people here...