cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Blocking out everything to get by

Absolutely no need to be sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . It was a good suggestion just not one I am ready for right now. 

I am still playing it. Super long and hard!!

Ok............

I hate long, hard levels. I'm not the best at gaming, but I can kill my brother in battle on minecraft occasionally...........

I'd say I am pretty hopeless at battling people when it comes to Minecraft @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I'm pretty placid with it and prefer to mine and farm and build stuff. 

Yeah... i only do battle because my brother makes me....
I prefer creative, but I can do survival too.

I really enjoy playing with a whole group of people when it comes to minecraft @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I usually play on either PC or xbox360. 

I play on PC or PS4.

I'll play Minecraft on the PC if you want to join Hypixel...
Or do you have a private server or world that you join?

I haven't played in a while so I don't mind which tbh. I'm just trying to figure out what appears as your "username" when playing online in the server to remain anonymous, you know right? For PC. I'm loading it up now. @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . 

I think if I ask in chat if you're RO username was there, then maybe you'd know which one I was?

I'm still trying to figure out how to work this thing @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Basically i am trying to figure out what my username is appearing as in case it says my name or anything. Cause i don't remember. Bare with me!