cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Blocking out everything to get by

I can't get it to work anyway. We'll try again on Sunday maybe.

Apprently my version of minecraft does not support hypixel so it wouldn't let me join the server. Ah well, that's okay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . 

What have you got planned for the rest of the night? My boyfriend is coming over again a bit later. 

I'm going to my grandparents for dinner. Gtg. Talk after.

How are you doing rn? Is your dad gine now?

I hope you are feeling a little better @mspaceK , sorry - I didn't get on my laptop until now. 

Minecraft sounds like fun! We should start up a server! I can play on my iPad - maybe it might work?

I don't have Xbox live though - so it may be an issue :/

I hope things were sorted out. I just wanted to check in - you sounded quite stressed. I hope you are feeling better though. Have some chocolate maybe with your boyfriend Smiley Happy

I hope you have a good night and we'll talk again soon <3

love and hugs, 

blobby <3

Sorry i disappeared yesterday @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I was with my boyfriend and didn't have a chance to get on and chat. He's here now still. We went to bed super late so I'm just going to nap some more. 

@blobby that sounds like a great idea. At the moment I can only play online on my computer because I don't have xbox live either. I'm feeling tired but a bit better today. Thanks for checking in everyone <3