cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Breakup

Hey @Cheeseburger, just checking in to see how you went with Valentine's Day yesterday? I recently broke up with my girlfriend, so I know how tough it can be. I hope you are doing okay Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@queenP I was until I it some very bad news yesterday. My crush he has only a week to live, he’s dying💔💔 I lost one friend 7 years ago to brain cancer now im losing him too😭😭💔💔

Hey @queenP@Jay-RO@Libellule@letitgo@lennycat2017 and everyone else, idk if I’m gonna be online much as I’m losing everyone, I feel like my life is falling apart

Hi @Cheeseburger, this sounds so tough to deal with Heart I can only imagine how this must be making you feel. What support do you have over the next little while to help you cope with all of this?

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger. Please know that we are always here to support you, especially during this difficult time. Just keep taking one day at a time, and know that there is a strength within you that can overcome anything. I'll be thinking about you today, so keep reaching out when things get hard and be as kind to yourself as possible Heart

@queenP Thanks, it’s just really hard Rn, as it’s so close to when I lost my other best friend 7 years ago, and now I’m losing him, he’s not only my best friend he’s my soulmate and I’m gonna be really sad when he does go...💔💔😭😭 hes the reason I was so happy in the morning and thru the day...😭😭💔💔I Really Dont Want Him To Leave Me Like My Other Friend Did💔💔

@mrmusic I have, some friends who are going to help and my family but idk if I’ll ever get other this

@Cheeseburger I can only imagine how difficult it must be, particularly given that the two of you are so close. My heart goes out to you Heart

It's great to hear that you have some friends and family that are going to help you work through this difficult time. Would you feel comfortable reaching out to one of them to talk through how you're feeling?

If not, I always find that writing things down helps me sort through my emotions. When I'm faced with an emotional situation that just seems insurmountable, I write out everything I'm feeling as honestly as I can, and then rip up the pages. It can be really cathartic. Do you feel like this could work for you?

Hang in there @Cheeseburger, you will get through this. You're not alone Heart

@queenP@mrmusic@Jay-RO@Libellule@letitgo well I found out that he lied about dying, he just doesn’t want me to be in his life anymore, so he lied to me, now Ik who he really is, bhbim hurt that he lied to me, he could’ve just told me he needed space, but he told me that he was dying so I would stop harassing him, but I pretended to be someone else, just to see if he would talk and he did

Wow @Cheeseburger that's such an enormous lie to tell and it's so not okay that he would do that to you. It sounds like there were a few ways he could have tried to tell you he needed space.

Maybe having some space from him would be helpful for you too - what do you reckon?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //