cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Breakup

@letitgo I’m done with him, I have a new bf, and I’m in a great mood, no one can ruin it, he makes me happy

Highlighted

I completely agree with everything @letitgo has said - that was such an inappropriate lie for him to tell you, and a horrible way to break your trust. Congratulations on having the strength to take space from him, I think it is probably a good idea after such a tumultuous experience. I'm glad you're moving forward with a new partner, I wish you all the best @Cheeseburger xx

@queenP Thanks, and yea it was horrible but I’m over it, I haven’t been this happy for about nearly 3 months, mynew bf is funny, he makes me laugh, and he’s the sweetest as he sends me paragraphs for when he’s awake and I’m sleeping, he’s treating me like a queen, as he said that I deserve to be treated as a queen after everything I’ve been through, it’s great to finally have met someone who loves me for me and doesn’t care that I’m not straight, he loves me for me and I’m happy, he doesn’t even care that I’m usually sleeping more when he’s awake but the best thing about it is that he makes me smile a bit more, laugh a bit more and is the reason why I can’t sleep sometimes bcuz of him, 😊😊

Oh and he said that he isn’t gonna hurt me

@Cheeseburger I am so glad to hear that he is treating you well, you deserve the very best Smiley Happy 

@queenP  thanks, tbh I haven’t been this happy in a relationship for a while, my parents can even tell the difference, he’s made me happy

@queenP @letitgo @mrmusic @Jay-RO @Libellule and everyone else, I got a job☺️☺️ And I got my license so I’m super happy about that, but the person I have to thank is my bf, as he has made me think more positive things then negative things, he’s made me see myself better, and he’s made me feel that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it, he’s the best

@Cheeseburger That's fantastic, congratulations! It sounds like you're making some fantastic progress and really putting yourself out there. I'm so glad your boyfriend is having a positive impact on your self-talk, sometimes it can take a supportive voice from outside to help shape the voice on the inside Smiley Happy 

@queenP  I’m happy as I always thought negatively about myself but since he’s sayingbthat im worth it, and that I mean everything to him, and he’s gonna be with me thru everything, and that he needs me, Tbh I’ve never had a guy who says positive things to me and about me, if I didn’t have him I think I would still be sad

I'm glad to hear your boyfriend says such lovely things to you @Cheeseburger You definitely deserve a partner who thinks the world of you Heart 

Congratulations too on the new job and on getting your license! 

@ecla34 thanks☺️☺️ I got my every question right on my drivers test and that was bcuz of the encouragement that my bf told me before I went in to do it, and with the job I got the confirmation email the same day I asked my bf out, so I believe that my bf is my good luck charm☺️☺️

Im in a great place with my headspace, other then in 3 days time it’s my childhood best friends death anniversary, I’ll get thru it, as long as I have my family and my bf there helping me