cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Breakup

Today I’m grateful for, my best best best best friend, and my family, if I didn’t have him or my family, idk if I would still be here, as it’s been a rough couple days for me

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

@Cheeseburger sending you lots of support to get through your rough days! Is there anything we can do to help? 

Today I am grateful for: 

- a delicious lunch that I cooked myself, especially because I never cook

- a great work place 

- coming home to a made bed, I also never do this but I've been trying to make it a habit and today is day 4! 

@lennycat2017 I’m not sure, but I’ve been talking to both of my crushes, there funny, there silly and there goofy

but what hurts me is that my ex boyfriend is always happy and I’m sad most of the time

@Cheeseburger aw it is good to surround yourself with people who can bring joy to your life Smiley Happy This is a great thing to do!  
While break-ups can be hard but it is important to remember to try not to compare yourself to anyone else. It sucks to hear you are feeling sad most of the time and sounds like you could use some me time, have you thought about some of things you could do to practice self care? 

Looking forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

@lennycat2017 I hide away in my room, I play my PlayStation and sometimes I sleep just to get away from the sadness.

i hate seeing ppl in pain. And I try and help, but it just hurts me

Re: TW: Breakup

Hi @Cheeseburger, I have moved your posts to a new thread - I hope that is okay. These sorts of conversations deserve their own space in Tough Times rather than in the Wellbeing area, where it may trigger other users. Your posts will also receive more support this way too! I can change the title to something else, if you like Smiley Happy

Have you talked about all these feelings with someone? It sounds like it is having a big impact on you and contributing to you feeling sad Heart

@Taylor-RO That’s fine, so is the name, I can’t really handle this breakup, as I was really close to him, but I guess he just couldn’t take me the way I am.

what I’m more worried about now is that I’m crushing on 2 ppl, one whose got a girlfriend and one whose available to date but, I don’t know if I ever want to date someone again 💔💔 as this relationship I just go out of really hurt

hey @Cheeseburger, i'm sorry to hear you are struggling with the break up, don't forget that you are amazing just the way you are. Is there anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling?

It can be good to have some time out of a relationship to focus on yourself if you don't think you are ready just yet, that is very understandable. Plus I think when you are ready for a relationship again, you will know Smiley Happy

@lennycat2017 thanks, and yes I have someone to talk to but, he’s a guy I want to be with but can’t be, it’s really hurting, I just want to be loved for who I am

It’s hurting bcuz the relationship ended very fast, I guess I just wasn’t good enough for him, I’m never gonna be good enough for anyone💔💔 

Hey there @Cheeseburger, I'm sorry to hear how difficult things have been for you at the moment. Coping after a break up can be tough. It's great that you have someone you're able to talk to. Though I can imagine that it must be difficult to want to be with someone who you can't. Is there anyone else you can talk to about these feelings? Such as another friend or professional support?

ReachOut.com has a ton of relationship articles over here that might be interesting for you to read, including coping with a break up and being single. What do you think?

Though break ups are hard, they don't mean that you aren't good enough. There are plenty of reasons a couple might break up. You are a wonderful person and although relationships are hard at the moment, you are more than good enough for anyone. 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!