cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Breakup

@Jay-RO thanks, but it is my fault, as I was to clingy with this guy, I never meant to be clingy, but it’s the way I have been all my life.

and I’ll check out the articles later, I just feel like I’m not good enough, as I had the perfect relationship, and I had to go and ruin things

@Cheeseburger there's no pressure to read the articles, they're only there if you want to read them Smiley Happy

It's okay to be clingy, everyone is different and that doesn't make you any less of a good person. Sometimes relationships happen, and sometimes they don't but no matter what, you are good enough. 

What are some things you can do to distract yourself from these thoughts today?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO I’ve been chatting to my best friend, but it don’t stop me from thinking

its painful as the guy I want to be with, I hurt him, but he still loves me, but he shouldn’t have to be with someone like me, whose broken

I'm glad you've been chatting to your best friend @Cheeseburger.

That does sound like quite an emotional situation.

I want to reassure you that you're not broken. I noticed that you said that he still loves you, so it sounds to me like it's not that he "should"be with you or that he "has to," it sounds like it's something he'd choose. What do you reckon? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo it’s something he’ll choose, but I hurt him badly, when I moved on when he asked for a break, I just didn’t understand what a beak meant, as my brain don’t work like other ppls, it’s difficult to explain things to me, especially since I might have Aspergers, but all I want is for my him to be happy, and I guess this girl he’s with makes him happy, it’s painful to see him happy, but I’m glad I’m his best friend.

this breakup with this guy, is the most painful one yet, as I had grown close to him, but I guess he just didn’t want to try, I get it I am to clingy, and technically I am broken, as all I do is hurt ppl

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm so sorry you're feeling so unhappy. It sounds like you're experiencing a lot of pain and you don't want to hurt anyone. I think this is something that a lot of people struggle with and can empathise with you on feeling broken and clingy. I can hear that the relationship was not perfect and you maybe hurt each other, but maybe there were some things about the relationship that were positive as well. Can you tell me a little bit about some good things from your relationship with your ex? 

I'm a little confused, is the person you want to be with also your best friend or are your best friend and the person you want to be with two different people? This is important as you might find it helpful to talk to someone about this who isn't directly involved. 

Sending you love and support and wishing you the best Heart 

@Libellule my ex made me happy, and I thought I made him happy but I guess I didn’t, we had our laughs, and our happy times, he ended things out of nowhere, he always told me that he was never gonna leave me or hurt me but he did, it’s painful as he’s happy as, and I’m here feeling heartbroken, it’s been a week since he ended things and it still feels like it’s my fault he did it, as I always had to fight for his attention between him and his games. I was put second, between him and his games

the guy I want to be with is my best friend, and I only just got him back, it’s hurting as I really love him, but can’t be with him, tbh I want him to be happy, but I’m not sure if he’s actually happy with his current girlfriend, as he always wants to talk to me more than his girlfriend, I remember how it use to be before me and him started dating and then, he asked for a break and then I hurt him

Hey, @Libellule@letitgo@Jay-RO@lennycat2017@Taylor-RO and everyone else, just a update on how I’m feeling, I’m starting to realise it’s definitely over between me and him, and I started talking to a guy I use to talk to, before I got with the guy who hurt me again, as this guy I started talking to again, I like very much ❤️❤️ I’m gonna take it slow tho, get to know him a bit more

Hey there @Cheeseburger, thank you for the update Smiley Happy
I hope things continue to go well for you and this current guy.

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO thanks, Rn I’m in a good place, I’m happier, but it sucks as I’m single on Valentine’s Day again