cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Breakup

@Cheeseburger  it must be really tough not being able to keep in contact with his family Smiley Sad Remembering the fun times is a great strategy, though - I do the same thing to help keep people's memory alive Heart

@lokifish  it hurts that his family hate me, before I lost contact with them, they blamed me for him dying, it wasn’t my fault he had brain cancer, but honestly tomorrow is gonna be a really tough day as I don’t even know where he’s buried so I can’t go see him. But as long as I have my family, bf, and friends I should be fine, just as long as this other person stops hating me for being with her ex bf.

@Cheeseburger, wow that's really unfortunate and sad that his family decided to blame you for his death. You're right that you had nothing to do with his cancer. Nobody could have prevented it. I guess they had a lot of anger as part of their grieving process and hadn't really accepted his passing.

It's a good thing you have such a strong support system around you during this difficult time.

@WheresMySquishy @lokifish @letitgo @Jess1-RO @ecla34it was a hard day today but I got thru it, thanks to my bf and my family, if I hadn’t had them idk what I would’ve been like, I’m so glad that I have a bf who cares about me, he made me smile, and in the past no one had been able to make me smile on this day, it hurt that I had, to go thru this without being with my bf, but it was great him making me smile, he’s the first bf where I can be myself.

honestly, last night I couldn’t really sleep bcuz I was remembering my best friend, he meant a lot to me, and when I eventually went to sleep I had dreams about him, it hurt like hell when I woke up in the morning bcuz my bf was at school but he msged me when he got home and we talked nearly all day, tbh idk what I would’ve don’t without him and my family, as they were the ones I relied on today

Hey @Cheeseburger, sometimes getting through the day is a massive achievement in itself, especially when the days are really difficult! I'm so glad that your bf and family have been supportive. Smiley Happy

@mrmusic  Thanks honestly today I wanted to hide away but my bf told me no, and that he’s there for me, and not to push him away, I wanted to just shut down today😭 but my bf encouraged me and said that I can get thru it, and I did

@Cheeseburger, well done for getting through the day. Your boyfriend and family sound really supportive and awesome. I think you should give yourself credit for how well you coped too. Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy  my family always have been supportive, but this guy I’m with now is the most supportive one I’ve ever had, he’s the best he says encouraging things to me, and positive things as well, he means a lot to me

@WheresMySquishy @mrmusic @lokifish @letitgo @Jess1-RO  I made new thread, as I’m struggling with things majorly