cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

I will @Tiny_leaf please don’t stress.. the hospital is like a 2 minute drive from my house so I’ll be all good.

Thank you Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 that's good. How are you feeling at the moment? 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I’m pretty stressed.. I’ve slept mostly all day so I’m not gonna sleep tonight which will leave me so tired tomorrow and I also have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow.
I hate myself so much Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I’m so sorry to hear that everything has been so hard for you today.

I also was pretty sick today, but I just needed rest.

I’m here for you. ❤️
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m sorry that you were sick Smiley Sad I wasn’t sick.. I had a suicide attempt but also didn’t mean to but I did at the same time it’s complicated. Like I meant to do it but I didn’t do it to die. Yea I’ll stop now.

Sorry

Have you had any rest?
Highlighted

I have to go to the hospital tomorrow 😓

Okay @Bananatime04. I understand, but I had the same symptoms as what you described, due to my condition.

I know what you mean, when you try to, but not to go into the light. I’ve never attempted anything, but I have made comments similar to an attempt in the past.

Yes, I’ve been able to rest, but it hasn’t helped much. I lack enough sleep already, but I’m getting there.

But like I said, I’m here for you, I won’t put pressure on you, and I care for you. ❤️

I feel like you need this too:

(Just imagine me being the bunny :))(Just imagine me being the bunny Smiley Happy)

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 were you trying to get help?

And you can do it! Hospitals can suck, but it's important that you get the care you need.

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

It sounds like hospital is a good decision for you at the moment- very brave decision to make to priortise your safety Heart Hoping you were able to get some sleep overnight. We will be sending our thoughts your way today!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I'm so sorry you've had such a rough couple of days. Smiley Sad I think that going to hospital is a great idea. I think it's really brave of you to reach out for support and prioritise your safety and wellbeing. I'm so glad you're safe. Smiley Happy

How are you doing now? I hope you're feeling better. Heart

giphy