cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Hey @Bananatime04. I'm here if you need,
I have this feeling that you want someone to listen or something, but feel free to do what you think you need, safely.❤

I care for you. ❤
Highlighted

Hey guys 🥰 thank you all for your kind words Heart

I’m out of hospital now and I’m still feeling a little off but idk I guess it’s just from everything I had to go through today. It was so tough. Reading these posts sure made my day so thank you!

Highlighted

Hello @Bananatime04!!

How did everything go?

@Bananatime04  Well done for getting through the hospital visit! Smiley Happy It sounds like you had a really busy day.

Did you find the hospital helpful?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy thanks Heart

It was so scary I was stuck in this thing and I wasn’t allowed to come out and I thought I was gonna have a panic attack but I held it together. Then I had to watch another blood test.. I actually watched it and it was disgusting
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Oof! That doesn’t sound fun...

I don’t find blood tests disgusting though... But I’m weird.Smiley Happy

Good job on holding everything together! How are you doing this morning?
Highlighted

Not great
Highlighted

Okay...
I cant stay for long, but do you need to talk about something?
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 

Just catching up on whats been happening for you! 

Good on you for getting through something that was so scary for you. I'm not a huge fan of hospitals and blood tests - so I can relate to that feeling of panic. 

Hope your'e feeling okay this afternoon Heart 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04  That doesn't sound nice! Smiley Sad
I really hate doing certain medical procedures. When I had my surgery in January, I was jabbed four times in 24 hours. Luckily, I was asleep for two of them, but one of them was botched and left me with a massive bruise I still have today.
I don't find scanners claustrophobic but some of them make loud noises, which I don't like.
I think the worst part was the stent removal, but luckily it only lasted a few seconds.