cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Hey @Bananatime04 

Glad to hear you got a surprise visit from your pop! Sounds like it has really lifted your mood Heart 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I’m sorry Smiley Sad I’m the same.. and so is Eddie! Eddie has really sensitive ears and can tell when there’s a thunderstorm coming before it’s even here! He gets really weird and hides under things. Could you listen to some music or watch a movie with ear phones in?

My pain isn’t as bad today but my throat looks worse.. idk why. Maybe the medication is making me not feel it?? The school swimming carnival is on today, I’m gonna fail PE Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Thanks @Bre-RO Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 poor Eddie..! my little cats are in hiding too at the moment.

Fortunately the thunder has stopped now.

I'm glad your pain is going down. Possibly your immune system is just getting more enthusiastic about its job.

Hmm.. you might be able to get an exemption from that since you have a medical certificate..

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf that’s good that it’s stopped Smiley Happy I didn’t know you had cats! That’s so cute!

Yea I have tablets for boosting my immune system so that is possible..

I don’t know if I can. I only participated in swimming sessions once and there were three.. now I’ve missed the swimming carnival. Swimming is an important thing that goes towards our overall grade for PE along with athletics carnival, cross country and fitness testing for the physical part. It’s fine though 😪
Highlighted

I don’t wanna be alone 😥
Highlighted

I'm here @Bananatime04. You aren't alone.❤
Highlighted

We all die alone.. we will all be in coffins alone if we don’t wanna get burnt to dust. I’m gonna be alone in a box 😥 I don’t wanna die

@Jess1-RO @Janine-RO @Bre-RO my emails haven’t been working again and I don’t have focused emails on and I haven’t blocked you guys and I have in my setting saying that I should be getting them but I haven’t since the 13th of feb. Do you know why??
Highlighted

But why would you die @Bananatime04?
Please don't think these thoughts... I hate to think about death. Especially the death of my friends. You still have a long time yet, and I know you can get through these thoughts.

Here for you. ❤