Re: TW: Checking in

@Taylor-RO can you check up on them?

@Bananatime04  Are you okay?

Hope you are safe.
Here for you. Heart

Highlighted

I am safe I’m just really distressed 😥 I feel like I’m having more than a panic attack because I just found out self harm is a sin. If there’s is a god or whatever and a heaven and hell Im going to hell. I am a horrible person. I do not deserve this life and you can’t tell me otherwise no matter what you think because you don’t know me. I am horrible
Today has been like an existential crisis day for me. I’m thinking about things beyond life so hard that I am scaring myself.
My heart 😰
Idk what to do
I sent Taylor an email before to close this thread because it’s too long (and to stop me talking about myself) but I don’t think I’d be able to make a new one and I have no other support. That being said I do not want anyone to move my posts and make a new thread without asking me again.

I’m sorry
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 would you like me to start a thread on your behalf?

Thinking about stuff like that can be really distressing..

There are a lot of different opinions about heaven and hell, and it sounds like that's only one of them.

Also, you're allowed to talk about yourself and get support.

That's what the forums are here for! You're an important part of our community Bannanatime. 

And anyway, imagine if everyone had to prove themselves here before they were allowed to post! I don't think the forums would be anywhere near as welcoming if we started gatekeeping like that. No one, yourself included, has to do anything special to be allowed to post here. 

Highlighted

No thank you @Tiny_leaf thanks for offering though

You’re right, I’m sorry

I’m just so scared Tiny_leaf
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it's okay to be scared. 

Is there anything you can do to help yourself through those feelings, or distract yourself from them?

Highlighted

I can’t ignore them.. it’s not going to change the fact that no one has the real answers and it’s scary

I don’t wanna be alone
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04, it seems like today has been tough all round. These questions can be quite heavy to think and talk about.. but I assure that it is common to want to explore the meaning of life. It seems like these kinds of topics are causing you to feel distressed and scared. Sometimes they can invoke negative emotions and thoughts within us. Some of these questions have no real answers and that in itself can lead us into an overwhelming cycle of anxiety, fear and panic. What can you do for yourself tonight to help deal with how you have been feeling? We are here for you Heart

I have seen your email and you also have mentioned really needing the support at the moment. Did you still want me to close this thread?
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO I’m sorry Smiley Sad can I keep my thread for just a bit longer?

No one knows the real answers 😥 I’m so scared of living but I can’t die. Why did I have to be born? Why me? Why couldn’t my parents have waited another night before deciding to have another baby

I don’t know what to do 😓
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I hear you.
I just want to say something, about how you think that you’re going to hell.

You aren’t the only one who has sinned, because everyone on earth has at some point. I have, on numerous occasions, and that won’t stop me from going to heaven.

Nobody knows what will happen in the after life, but we don’t need to.

I’m so sorry about before, my phone was playing up terribly.

I’m also here if you need to talk.❤️