cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Apparently coffee doesn’t always taste the best the first time.. this is my third time and it’s still disgusting. I just want it to keep me awake longer so I can have time to think on my own about things that I am struggling with that I can’t think about in front of people or throughout the day because I don’t want people to see how it affects me. I need to cry.. holding this is hurts too much
Coffee is disgusting
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 ,

Coffee isn't for everyone.  Fair play for having a go.  Maybe some tea will with help?

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO does tea keep you awake?
Highlighted

Never mind I googled it Smiley Happy 

(sorry to anyone that saw this original post) 

Highlighted

😣
Highlighted

I’m here @Bananatime04

What’s going on for you right now?
Highlighted

I had to go to the dentist with my pop because he’s got a really bad toothache and he’s getting it pulled out but I have to stay in the same room because no one can be in the waiting room anymore and I feel like I’m gonna pass out.. they kept tapping his tooth to check if it’s the right one and the pain it caused for him was so sad Smiley Sad the needle he just had was so big 😣 he hasn’t been to the dentist in like 35 years so he’s really scared and shaking I feel so bad Smiley Sad
I hate seeing my pop not happy
Highlighted

They just took it out 😣
Highlighted

Aww, @Banantime04!

Thats not fun to watch, is it... I would be out cold, if I had to watch that. I’m glad I didn’t need to watch my own tooth get pulled out.

Are you going to be okay?
Highlighted

Now we have to stay longer because of his strokes he has to take blood thinners which means the bleeding isn’t going to clot (it’s just gonna keep bleeding).. I feel so weird, everything is moving around Smiley Sad
I don’t feel good but I need to fake it for pop because he’s scared Smiley Sad it’s hard