cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

I hope you are feeling okay @Bananatime04. It might be worth chatting to your Mum about what you mentioned if you are feeling scared Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I think it’s my ribs because I’m getting thinner.. it’s like 5cm from my armpit but a little bit towards the front. It just scared me but idk 

I am feeling a bit weird tonight 

Highlighted

Uh I need help 😥
Highlighted

I’m here @Bananatime04, a little late, but I’m here.
Highlighted

Sorry

Is anybody around?
Highlighted

I’m here @Bananatime04.
What’s up?
Highlighted

My brother moved in with me today..
He called me at 12am last night and said he got kicked out of his house by our step mum because she’s worried with him still working that he will bring corona in the house. Like come on we’re in one of the safest places and people are doing all they can to prevent it. He lives downstairs in their house all to himself so I can’t see why he could’ve just stayed down there. She’s supposed to be his step mum and she doesn’t pay any of the bills for the house, yet she acts like she owns the place. What’s she gonna do next, kick my dad out of HIS house? It’s just all a load of shit. She’s taking it way too far. If it wasn’t safe at my brothers workplace, it wouldn’t be open

I’m sorry I’m just angry and sad

A7576132-3674-4992-BCF4-AEA5E40D5276.jpeg

What did you do while you were in quarantine? Oh I just pierced my ear 🤭 haha I literally just pierced my ear! I need new bottom ones now because they’re silver.. 

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 ,

No need to be sorry, it's no surprise you're angry and sad.  That sounds really distressing for you, and hard for your brother Smiley Sad.  How are you going today? Heart

Highlighted

I’m pretty good today @Ronan-RO Smiley Happy geez I haven’t been able to say that in so long and actually mean it! I feel great! How are you?