cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Janine-RO thank you Smiley Happy Ice has helped

Also thought I’d let you know, I just had an appointment with my psychologist and made the decision that it was my last. We’ve already done all the surveys and she’s contacted my doctor. So, yea Smiley Happy I feel good
Highlighted

I don’t feel.. like.. uh I don’t feel like I should be here. I just feel like it doesn’t make sense. Me being here doesn’t feel right (on the forums I mean). I just, I’m confused. I am really confused

What am I even doing here? I don’t know
Highlighted

Hey there @Bananatime04 , 

It sounds like you have a bit on your mind at the moment, are you doing okay? We really love having you here as part of the community - has something happened today to make you feel like this? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO idk I just don’t feel like there’s a point.. my advice either isn’t helpful or wanted and I’m always gonna feel like shit so I shouldn’t waste people’s time trying to make me feel better when it’s not gonna get better

I don’t understand it anyway.. I’m so lost. It’s so confusing
Idk what I’m doing
Highlighted

I miss Gina Smiley Sad and I miss Jess, she doesn’t post much anymore Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Janine-RO I’m sorry I don’t even know what I’m saying
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like that today. From where I stand, in the time I've been here I have always seen you as an incredibly valuable member of this community - you have so much compassion for other people, and have grown so much. 

I think we can all really relate to feeling like we don't matter, or don't belong at times. 

We are all here for you - you're not wasting people's time. 

I Believe In You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Thanks @Janine-RO Heart Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I have a blood test in two days.. I haven’t been taking my meds and this determines whether I have an infusion or not. I haven’t been eating either. I took double my dosage of iron tablets. But it’s okay because that was my dosage when I was first put on them so I know it’s safe. I feel a bit sick now though. I’m gonna have to eat steak and vegetables tomorrow as well to try bring my levels up.. ahhh I don’t want to Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Yes, iron tablets can make you sick on an empty stomach.

I'm really worried about you though..

Not eating for so long can be dangerous.

Have you mentioned it to your doctor? 

If nothing else they might be able to adjust your dose.