cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Tiny_leaf I am feeling very uncomfortably unwell.. my stomach is really painful and I feel like I’m gonna throw up. But the dosage wasn’t even all that much. I don’t understand. Maybe it is because I haven’t eaten. I can’t sleep. I’ve been on a meditation session since I posted that post. It usually takes me 10 minutes to get to sleep with this but I’m in so much pain
What can I do?
I haven’t told my doctor because I haven’t seen her in so long
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 you're not going to like this, but you have to eat something.

If you're on meds that need to be taken with food, then they need to be taken with food.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I’m sorry
I will be okay
I think it’s really painful because I’m dehydrated from not drinking anything all day so my tablets had very little water to dissolve. I will have a drink.
If I eat, I will gain weight and I have to eat steak tomorrow for my iron levels which will probably make me fat so I can’t eat today.
I have now come up with a new way to lose weight and I’m pretty sure it’s safe. I won’t be restricting my food intake, I won’t be exercising, I won’t be bulimic. Please don’t stress about me, after tomorrow I will be trying something new Smiley Happy I’m low key keen to see if it works. I don’t know if I’m allowed to say it here though..

I’m getting really intense chills
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I can promise you that's not how weight works.

But there's nothing wrong with being fat anyway.

How about you talk to a doctor to see if it's safe?

And yes, that happens more when you don't eat, and I'm still concerned for you. 

Please will you talk to a doctor?

If nothing else they can make sure your meds are safe.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf it’s a personal problem of mine. I know there’s nothing wrong with being fat and I don’t judge people who are. I just have my own expectations, standards and punishments.

The doctors will tell me it’s not safe but I know it’s safe or else they wouldn’t sell it at Woolworths.

I’m sorry for worrying you, I will be seeing my doctor after my blood test so please don’t stress
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 If I'm honest, I'm worried that you won't be happy with yourself no matter how much weight you loose. 

Do you think it might be worth getting some help to make it easier to accept yourself?

I personally wouldn't trust the diet industry further than I can throw it...

How about you check with a doctor just in case, when you see them after the blood test?

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04

It looks like you've been having a difficult night tonight, and have really been struggling with thoughts around eating, and the impacts that has on the medication you have been taken. I do agree with @Tiny_leaf, and I think that this can be really dangerous. Even iron tablets can have a negative effect if taken incorrectly. 

I think it might be really important for you to talk to someone in real life right now. Would you be able to bring up how you are feeling with your parents?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf but I told my psych that I’m not seeing her anymore on Monday Smiley Sad I actually can’t see her now because our appointments are done. I fucked up Smiley Sad I’m a fuck up

It’s not a diet that I’m looking into, it’s something to help stop the food stay inside me
Check with my doctor to see if I’m allowed to do the thing I’m not sure I can say here? I know it will be a no Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO yea I know it was probably a mistake because I still feel absolutely horrible but I can’t take it back..
I can’t talk to my parents because my mum is all I have right now and her anxiety and depression are through the roof atm. I’m sorry I’ll have to take this on, on my own
Highlighted

I ate two strawberries to try stop my pain and it didn’t work so I just like doubled in size for nothing and I’m really upset Smiley Sad