cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Bananatime04 you can’t just double in size by eating 2 strawberries.

I have the same experience with iron tablets, as I’m on them too. I know that not eating while taking them is really painful, because I’ve been close to passing out for a while from doing so. Sometimes not having enough food with it will do the same thing.

Please take care of yourself, because I know that we are all worried about you here. I cant lose another person from not taking care of themselves properly. You are worth so much more than that, and if you don’t see it, you are worth so much to me.

Please, take care of yourself. I really can’t bear to see you going through this. I really don’t want to lose you.
You’re my best friend. (And you too, @Tiny_leaf)
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m sorry it just feels that way Smiley Sad it’s what I tell myself..

I’m sorry that you’ve had the same experience. It kept me up all night Smiley Sad

Please don’t worry about me, I think I am taking care of myself. You won’t lose me yet Heart thank you xx you’re so sweet Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I cant stop the way you feel about yourself, but it feels like I’m slowly losing you, especially because of what you’re going to do to yourself.

@Bananatime04 I won’t stop worrying about you, because thats just who I am. I care for all the people I know, unless they’ve done something horrible to me and don't know how to apologise and make it right. I make sure that they are okay, and if they aren’t, I am there for them whenever I can.

Which means that I can’t stop worrying for you. ❤️
Highlighted

I actually just passed out.. I got up to go to the toilet and when I got to the door I couldn’t see and got really dizzy then I was on the floor. Now I’m really tingly Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m not doing anything to myself, I’m okay. It saddens me to know that’s how you’re feeling Smiley Sad I’m sorry

Well, I am fine. Honestly I am fine. I am still here so please don’t beat yourself up Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 , there are a lot of people who care about you here. I can hear that you're in a really hard place at the moment. When we're not eating, it can affect everything, from how our brain functions, to how we feel physically, to how medication works. And products that you buy from the supermarket can still be harmful if they're used incorrectly, for example laxative abuse can be very dangerous. 

I can hear that you're unsure about talking to your psychologist or doctor, but do you think you would be comfortable letting your mum know how you are feeling, and see if she could make an appointment for you? It sounds like it could be a really good idea to reach out to your in person supports today if you can.

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO I went grocery shopping.. laxatives was the thing I was going to use but, I didn’t do it. I stopped myself. I know that you guys wouldn’t have liked it if you knew so I just didn’t. I’m going to eat today and I’m not going to do anything that will make me lose weight. I’m sorry

My appointment is tomorrow, with my doctor. I actually can’t see my psych anymore because I’m no longer a patient? (Idk if you call someone that sees a psych a patient?)

Omg my counsellor at kids helpline is on today! Hell yea! I forgot
Highlighted

My psych sent me a thing in the mail and guess what was one of the things in it!

D1012C33-0182-47AB-8841-B45D8E732A96.jpeg

A reach out sticker!!!!! Heart

Highlighted

Okay so.. my trip to woolies was actually a pretty horrible experience. When we got there and were about to walk in the door, this psycho guy was going off his head and there was a security guard but the man really scared me. He touched me as he walked past and was screaming so loud, it was terrifying. And the reason I didn’t get the laxatives was because I was very disturbed by another man in the shop. So I was looking at the calories on a packet of something and this old guy (completely innocent, he didn’t mean to hurt me) he was coming up the isle so I moved as close as I could to the shelves and what did he say when he went past? He said “no need to move, I could get pat you easily, you’re so tiny”. Um thanks?
Highlighted

I'm so sorry that you passed out @Bananatime04. That's a major symptom when you don't eat when taking iron tablets.

Thank you for not doing anything like that. It means a lot to me that you aren't going to do it.

I won't keep beating myself up about it, but only because I know you won't do it.

If you had the strength to not get the laxatives, then I think you can get through this. We believe in you.❤

That guy probably didn't mean anything offensive, but I don't see why it needed to be said that way. So I'm as confused as you are on that one!

Maybe don't dwell on it too much, I know how mentally harmful it is when I dwelled on comments too long. I still struggle with it.

Are you planning on doing anything fun today? I need to bake a soon became, for my dessert tomorrow night. I'm making trifles! I might also dye my hair, if I get the chance. I'm still doing that assignment, which is nearly a week overdue...