cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Tiny_leaf I think she’s angry at me for spending money when I don’t have a job anymore.. I’m a let down Smiley Sad

I genuinely want to die Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Eddie ate a chocolate chip.. it was just one. He’s not going to die is he?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 you're not a let down.

And yes, Eddie should be fine. Dogs eat things they shouldn't all the time, just keep an eye on him just in case.

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 

I just wanted to say that what you did for your mum was a beautiful gesture. I know it is not easy, but I don't want you to blame yourself for her reaction. You had great intentions, and that is what matters, as it shows you are a beautiful, caring and thoughtful person! It sounds like you really love your mum! Heart

It sounds like your mum might be going through some of her own stuff at the moment, including potentially missing your step-dad, so I think her reaction may be a reflection of that more than anything else (i.e., anything you've done).

Highlighted

I’m sorry guys Smiley Sad
I’m going through a really hard time right now. I wish I could help each of you with whatever you’re going through but I’m simply not capable. I’m so sorry.
Thank you for being here with me over the past year and a bit and I just want you to know, I love and appreciate you
Highlighted

I have been awake for over 48!hours and I cannot sleep. It is painful
Highlighted

Being awake for 48 hours sounds really unpleasant. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time. If you think you're in danger or in need of support right now, remember that you can call any of the services on our "urgent help" page here. Heart

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO thanks, but I don’t need an ambulance or police or anything

I’m fine
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 something that I do when I can't sleep is go into a dark room and just lie down and rest.

Do you think that might be worth trying?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I went to call my counsellor and she is sick 😭 that means they won’t let her go into work because of the risks.. I feel so done, nothing is going well for me. What if it’s a sign I don’t deserve help Smiley Sad if I don’t have people, I can’t get through these times and I need her right now Smiley Sad I’m so broken