cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Bananatime04 did you know that Britains PM got coronavirus?

He's started recovering.

Even if she did get it, (which is really unlikely btw) she'd most likely still recover. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf he probably has more money to pay for better hospital stuff.. but yea I did see that on the news

I’m sorry I’m just thinking of the worst Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Britain has the NHS, everyone gets the same treatment.

And Australia has fewer cases too. 

Highlighted

I’m sorry @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad I’m not smart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 you don't need to apologise.

Healthcare equality is just something I'm interested in, so I know a bit about it. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I just gave myself a motivational speech.. is that weird?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Not at all, I do it all the time. 

Highlighted

I think I had iron poisoning the other night..
Highlighted

That must have been horrible to think and feel that @Bananatime04! How did you handle the situation? Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO I didn’t know how to handle it.. I just stayed in bed curled up in a ball crying in pain. I googled the impacts of too many iron tables and I had all the symptoms of iron poisoning.. like dizziness, pain, nausea, head aches, low blood pressure, and my skin looked grey. I’m fine now.. I hope my liver is fine.

I had a really tough night again last night. I called kids helpline and they let me chat to them because of how distressed I was. It’s embarrassing Smiley Sad I couldn’t stop crying because Eddie could die soon. I was just holding him and crying for ages. He has started to stop breathing in his sleep (sleep apnea). My pop has sleep apnea and if he didn’t get his breathing machine to sleep with, he would be dead. I love Eddie and just the thought of him having to leave me in the next couple years is really scary Smiley Sad