cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Checking in

MY MUM WENT THROUGH MY FUCKING JOURNAL 😭😭😭😭
I’m so heartbroken 😥 that was my own personal space to express everything.. and she went fucking through it and took photos of it! I saw them on her phone, she accidentally scrolled the wrong way when she was showing me a video 😔

I’m so done 😥

@Bananatime04 Oh my gosh that's horrible!

Have you had a chance to talk to her about it?

No.. she doesn’t know I saw it. She quickly changed it as soon as it popped up and I know my handwriting when I see it.. and it’s the same notebook paper. I’m over it. She knows that’s what my psych gave me so she sends me to take Eddie for a walk today to give herself some time to go through my personal box of ‘mental health care stuff’ that she has seen when she opened my blinds this morning. I’m genuinely so upset and offended. She knows EVERYTHING that she shouldn’t know. I hate her right now. I hate myself. It’s all my fault. I’m done. Tonight I’m going through her phone and deleting the photos. They are not hers to see. I want to die now Smiley Sad

@Bananatime04 are you safe?

@Bananatime04  My mum did that when I was about 14/15 it really made me feel like I couldn’t trust her anymore. Was a super horrible experience I am so sorry you are going through that it is not an ok thing for someone to do. 

@Tiny_leaf yea but I don’t want to be

@Eden1717 I’m so angry at her, I don’t even want to talk to her at all. I’ve tried opening up to her briefly but her support was very bad and I don’t ever want it again. She makes me feel like a disappointment when I talk to her about my mental health. I had so many personal things that I didn’t want her to ever see, like my suicidal thoughts that she doesn’t know about.. my sexual assault experience.. self harm.. everything!

Why am I like this 😓 why am I me

Hey @Bananatime04,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Life can be really tough sometimes. Might I advise you to contact Kids Helpline or similar services to talk to a professional counsellor/psychologist that may be able to provide personal help and coping strategies that may be really beneficial. 

If not, we are all here and more than happy to talk Smiley Happy

I’m in the kids helpline queue already Smiley Sad
Thanks