cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Checking in

Hey @Bananatime04 

In the meantime, are you able to contact a close friend who you can share your experiences with? Personally, for me, I was really able to relieve the emotions that crowded my head by talking about them to someone I trust. It really gave me that sense of comfort that eased my emotions. 

If an administrator or moderator would probably be able to guide you in the right direction.

Stay well Heart

I’m not allowed to.. even if someone offers to be that person I can talk to, when my mum finds out she acts like I’ve committed a crime. That’s why I started using a journal! But no she has to go through it. I just went through her phone and she deleted the photos but.. I saw them in her messages to my step dad. Gosh she doesn’t need to show the world Smiley Sad no one was meant to see them

Hmmm, yeah it sounds really unfair Smiley Sad

@Maddy-RO are you available atm?

Yes I am. I'm sorry to hear about your night @Bananatime04. It sounds like your privacy has been invaded and your trust broken Smiley Sad

@Maddy-RO I want to die.. Smiley Sad

I’ve been in the queue for over an hour 😩

@Bananatime04 That would be such an uncomfortable feeling to sit with. I'm really glad that you've called KHL for support, though it is unfortunate that you've been waiting so long. Hang in there - I imagine someone should answer soon!

@Bananatime04  I am sorry things are so hard for you tonight, it is ok and perfectly valid to be angry/mad with your mum hopefully you can find a safe and healthy way to process those feelings. I hope you can get through to khl soon. 

@Maddy-RO I should just give up Smiley Sad