cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 , please don't feel guilty, and you absolutely deserve your own space! 

We sometimes need to move some posts out of chit chat, just to keep that space for more light hearted things, and also to make sure posts get the right attention and support. Does that make sense? I know it can be a bit annoying when the names change over, we just need to do a bit of board 'housekeeping' sometimes to help keep the forums the best place they can be for all of our users Heart 

It was really good to hear from you today, and it's great that you're still going to speak to your KHL counsellor if needed. We all care about you here, and want to see you getting the right supports, your safety is the most important thing. You give such wonderful support to the community here, and you also deserve great support yourself  Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO I’m really sorry Smiley Sad I feel horrible. I keep saying the wrong things..

Thanks so much for helping me Heart

I’m sorry that you had to deal with me Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

We are thinking of you this morning Heart Just wanted to check in and see how are you going today?

I have been reading back over your posts from last night and I am absolutely blow away by your peer support! The empathy you were able to show to others who are coping with big things, and your kind, supportive suggestions and support were spot on Heart How did it feel to provide support to others yesterday?

I hope you are able to do some self care today- you deserve all the love and support that you offer others. We truly believe it!

87bed3649b2945a9efa38f6c54daa637.jpg

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04! I know we haven't talked in a while but something made me wonder how you're doing today, so I wanted to say hi. I hope you're going well Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

Aww @queenP thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I was at school when I saw your post and I was so happy! My friend saw me smiling at my phone at lunch when I was reading your post and probably thought I was stupid I for being so happy at school Smiley Tongue I’ve been feeling very down today and hearing from you really made my day Heart
I’ve really missed talking to you and have tagged you a few times asking how you are and worrying that you were 26 and couldn’t come back! I’m so relieved that you’re still here though Smiley Happy I hope you’ve been well Heart
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Jess1-RO Heart always love your motivational support! I love how you always notice and point out the little things that go on here on the forums!

Today I feel really weak.. I keep getting weaker everyday. I can’t even go to gym tonight because I’m so sad that it’s affecting me physically. I feel asleep in class today as well.. I have NEVER done that let alone seen anyone else do it! I legit was sleeping.. like actual sleep! I’m just so exhausted I can’t deal with this 😓

When I’m giving the support it feels good but I’m sorry, I feel too down to have the ability to support anyone 😞
I’m too sad to do something nice for myself.. I can’t move.

Hope your day was better than mine!
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 

I've been there too. It's okay to let yourself rest. You don't need to support anyone if you don't feel up to it.

I'm lacking a bit of energy myself so I won't make this a long post, but one suggestion I have is finding some low-energy/ low movement ways to look after yourself.

A few ideas:

• TV/ music
  • using your essential oils (something with a "sharp" smell like peppermint or eucalyptus can be good if you have any)
  • jigsaw puzzles if you have the energy
  • browsing/ scrolling a website that you'd enjoy (I think you suggested pintrest to me once, would that work?)
Highlighted

Sorry about the misunderstanding @Bananatime04! You have so many threads, I just replied to the most recent one on your profile.

I’m also here for you, and again, I will do anything you need me to (within reason, and on the forums Smiley Happy)

My body is being weird again, so I’m gonna go and get ready for school in the best way I can now. But when I’m on the train, I’ll try and reply if you haven’t already.

Sending my biggest comfort bunny!❤️

FECB3980-923B-4456-A91D-E1F6C791C8F1.gif

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf thank you Heart
I have to go to school again today.. I feel like I’m just gonna collapse Smiley Sad I can’t really do any of those at school but thanks for the list.

Hope you have a good day