cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@Tiny_leaf I’m thinking of a light pink dress.. I’ll send some photos if I find any that pop out later!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx you’ll be okay Heart take it easy and don’t be too hard on yourself today. If you feel unwell please tell someone Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 ah, cool!

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf what colour would you pick if you had to pick a dress for me?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it's hard to know because I've never seen you...

Maybe these colours:

Image result for sea glass

Highlighted

Yea those are nice colours!

I can’t show you a picture of me but I have brown long straight hair, brown eyes and freckles if that helps!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 maybe dark red?

Highlighted

I'm bad with fashion but good with colours so like.. take all this with a grain of salt.

Highlighted

Hahaha yes I have been AWOL for quite a while, I've been busy working 2 jobs over the Christmas and New Year break, it's been crazy! 

How's school? 

I am doing well at the moment, looking forward to heading back to uni and having some more things to do Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf that’s what I was thinking yesterday! My colour preference is changing daily.. hehe. My mum went with dark red when she had leavers as well! I think I might go to a wedding dress shop with my friend and we’ll just choose one we like. (I’m not going in a wedding dress, they just have nice bridesmaids dresses that can be worn to a dinner)