cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

@queenP that’s ok I’m just so happy that you’re here!

School has been super stressful but I didn’t go for the whole day today.. I had to go this afternoon to get my laptop changed (they chance them to a newer model every 3 years). It’s so cool! It’s not a pen with a drawing thing and it’s like those drawing videos with the iPads and Apple pens but.. I spent like 2 hours being stupid with it and its a really good coping strategy! I kinda feel a little lighter than before Smiley Happy it’s on my laptop (which turns into a tablet). It’s so smooth!

I’m glad you’re doing well! I missed you heaps!
Highlighted

70D71A45-9136-4092-AB65-6731873110C8.jpeg

Hehehehhe.. ok guys this was just a joke! This is supposed to look ugly Smiley LOL

B9EAFF8E-FF93-4290-8565-5EC760E70918.jpeg

Also figured out I could copy and paste an image from google into word document  and colour it in! 

Highlighted

That looks like some good self care @Bananatime04!

I was feeling unwell, but I took it easy today. But boy, I'm glad today's over. I'm super tired.

I'll post a pic of my amazing gacha life art when it's finished! I'm learning how to use ibis paint x, which is a drawing app that most anime artists use. It's pretty cool to explore!

Dress browsing sounds fun. I hate trying things on, but pretty dresses are always fun to try on! I actually think light pink would look good on you! But that's from what I imagine you look like.. Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Well guess what @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.. that drawing up there is definitely me 😉

Hehe I’m kidding.
I know absolutely nothing about what you look like.. hmm let me guess. Blond hair, brown eyes, and I’m guessing you’re a small human! How’d I go? 😆

Can’t wait to see the art!
Highlighted

Hehe @Bananatime04 close! 😊
My hair is sort of blonde, but its like a dirty brownie gold blonde. It's cool, because it has 2 white-blonde streaks at the front of my part!

I'm an average height, but I've stopped growing. Nearly everyone at my school is freakishly tall, so I'm short compared to them.

And very close with my eyes! They actually change colour based on my mood! How weird is that? 🤣

The art will be done soon hopefully. I'm learning how to make gradients, so it's pretty cool!

Your drawing is actually better than what I can draw on a laptop though, so don't be ashamed! Is your laptop a touch screen, or did you use a mouse?
Highlighted

Oo that’s so cool @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! When I was in grade three I got two blond strips dyed in my hair 😆

I’ve average height too! If you could 165cm as average..

I’ve never heard of eyes being able to do that! What colour are they right now?

My laptop is touch screen but I used the pencil it came with Smiley Happy
Highlighted

That's pretty cool @Bananatime04! Mine are natural though. It's really weird, how all but those two strands are Goldie brown!

20200213_200600.jpg

Here's a picture of my hair, it's a bit hard to tell my highlights, but they're there at the front.

Lol! I think I'm about the same height as you, maybe shorter. Or taller, but that's not likely... Smiley Tongue

My eyes are pretty weird. I guess it's not really according to my emotions, but they do change colour a lot. My eyes are currently Greeny greyish blue. And they always have a golden brown ring around my pupil. It's pretty cool, but I can't show you sadly.

That's fair enough, I couldn't draw on a laptop if I tried. Even if it was a touch screen pencil thingie. But then again... my iPad is basically a laptop now too... Conspiracy theories!  

Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That’s such a pretty colour @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! My hairs just brown.. boring hey!

I’ve always wanted blue eyes Smiley Sad I think they’re so gorgeous! Are we not allowed to post pictures of our eyes?

The laptops folds so it turns into a tablet thing.. kinda like an iPad but just a bit thicker Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf what colour hair do you have? I’m guessing brown!
Highlighted

It's not that boring @Bananatime04!
I personally don't want my hair to go brown, because my mum's hair did that. And I want to keep dying it a different colour occasionally, so I'd prefer it not to change much more. But what can I do? Smiley Happy

Blue eyes... my whole family have those. Except my dad, who I got my eyes from. Smiley Happy

I don't think we can, because that's another easily identifiable thing. Some people are cruel and evil, and have clever ways of scanning people's eye colour and shape and stuff. Unless that's just in the movies? Smiley Tongue

Fair enough, but mine's an iPad with keyboard and pencil attachment.

I agree with you, @Tiny_leaf, is your hair brown? Somehow I picture you with brown hair... Smiley Happy