cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

Hi @SomeoneNADJS [D], it is great that you were able to switch in today to help [R] out. It sounds like it was a little difficult for you though because of the stress. As you mentioned, you aren't used to being switched in for this long so it is understandable that it has taken a toll on you. Is there anything that is going to help relieve the stress? I am not sure if you will be switched in for tomorrow but either way, it sounds as though your body could do with some rest Heart
Highlighted

[D] Thank you @Taylor-RO. I’m not switching in for school today because J’s about to in a few minutes. We got a nice sleep last night, and I’m not as stressed today. R’s still a bit stressed out from rushing around this morning to get ready (she’s still waking up with our body), so hopefully J will be able to handle things today.

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS 

Hey D,

It's really nice to read that you all had a good sleep. I wanted to recognise how well you did D at switching in for the day, when you aren't usually active for that long. It really shows your care for other system-mates and resilience as a system Heart 

Also, Hi to - hope you're doing well today at school. You are all doing such an amazing job at coping. I'm in awe of each of you and how you pull together to make things work when times are tough. It is an enormous strength and something to be proud of!

Highlighted

[D] Thank you for your lovely message @Bre-RO Smiley Happy I think at some point when J was switched in R automatically switched back in, so it's a bit tricky to tell how much of today's time at school either of those two had.

Highlighted

[L] Not much happened on the weekend, but we have some news. R stayed switched in for school today, and we won’t be able to see our psychologist for a period of a month.

Our GP also didn’t tell us this before giving us the anti-anxiety medication, but the blood tests that A took showed that we are very deficient in B12, which could be causing us to be so tired all of the time. Our GP has been on holiday for a little while, and this wasn’t in his notes. Our mum thinks that being B12-deficient could be affecting our anxiety.

I’m still switched in from the psychologist’s (I went again), and I had about an hour-long nap with the body because I got really tired not long after switching in and nearly fell asleep a few times while I was there, and I woke up still switched in, which is cool.

I think R wanted to talk about other things but that’s a general update on what’s been happening recently.

Hi @SomeoneNADJS

It sounds like there has been quite a bit of news. How do you all feel about not having your psychologist around for a month? Have you had a conversation together about what supports you will have during that time?

Vitamin B12 can have a huge impact on energy, so it's good you are all linked in with a GP who can keep an eye on your B12 levels moving forward Smiley Happy

R- We are here to listen when you are ready to talk too Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

[R@Jess1-RO We're thinking of seeing our mum's psychologist who works in the same building, so that we'd be able to talk to someone who already knows (most) of what we've been going through. We have one more session with her this week I think, but I'm not sure on what day.

I might talk about that other thing I wanted to talk about later, because we have a lot of school work to do this weekend and need to get as much of that done as possible.

Firstly, Ce is part of the system now, but V still isn't. She was accepted in on Wednesday or Thursday after our system had a long discussion on whether or not we should accept either of them in. Since we didn't have much work at the time, we typed out our conversation onto a Word document for about the next hour so it looked like we were working.

I also wanted to mention that yesterday I saw the "gender clinic" person and the "psychiatrist" because I got both of those labels wrong, the first is a professor at an adolescent clinic at the hospital who I've just called the gender clinic person because I'd already made the mistake and it was just easier, and the second is another GP with an interest in helping trans people, and I must have not been listening properly.

The first appointment was only about 15 minutes long because the professor was nearly an hour late and we had to get to the next appointment, so not much happened there except we got a referral to someone else for something or other. When I saw the GP though, she said we wouldn't need to see that person and we'd just need to get a bone scan thingo and get everything sorted with the IVF people before we can get HRT, which is really exciting, but also pretty terrifying to know how close we are.

One thing I am concerned about though is I've seen a letter that I probably wasn't supposed to from the professor at the adolescent clinic to our original GP, that said something about having to wait until we're 18. I'm not sure why we'd need to do that, and he didn't say anything about this on either of our appointments.

Also, we haven't made it to any more classes, and we still have to see our original GP for the B12 issue. School work is stressful, and there's some system stuff we have to deal with as well.

Highlighted

[Ce] I'm supposed to be doing work, but I'm too stressed out to do it. I'm procrastinating, I'm terrified of doing the work, I'm worried about whether the rest of the system is making the right decision about HRT, and I wasn't meant to switch in today, but I've been switched in for the last three hours, and I'm starting to feel a bit suicidal even though I said my job was supposed to be helping everyone else manage their feelings of suicide. I'm panicking and don't know what to do.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS 

It's ok to procrastinate; we all do it sometimes Smiley Happy.  It sounds like there's a lot to consider with HRT for the system.  It's a huge decision and something to consider over a period of time.  It may be best not to rush this decision Smiley Happy

I'm a little concerned that you were panicking.  Are you feeling a bit better?  How do you usually cope when you're feeling panicky? If you are unsafe please call 000.

Highlighted

[R@TOM-RO It’s quite intimidating for us all. It was really stressing Ce out earlier. I just asked if she was alright, and she said mostly.

She was panicking over not getting much work done mostly, and there was a bit about how we’re going to manage everything. We have a lot of work to do, a bunch of us are in pain, and we’re still having to keep secrets for better or worse and make some massive life decisions. I usually don’t do that well when I’m panicking, but I regularly get worse than she did. Hopefully we’ll be more productive tomorrow. She wasn’t unsafe, and the system rule of not trying to kill us all still applies.