cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

[R@Taylor-RO Not much else, other than we’re going to get Ly to chat with Headspace at some point. Out counsellor  is supportive.

Everyone’s been trying to contribute, but some people are still trying to find something to do. We all just accepted them in because we felt like they were going to stick around anyway and that we didn’t have much choice.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS 

I'm glad to hear that your counsellor is supportive Smiley Happy

That's good, as I imagine it would be an uncomfortable experience to have to exclude some. Am I right in thinking that?

Highlighted

[R@Maddy-RO Yeah, it would be. We haven't had great results when we've excluded them.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS ,

Hey R, just checking in to see how and the system are going today?  

Highlighted

[R] Hi @Ronan-RO. Today's been mostly alright. Ly expressed the want to self-harm to an online friend from another system, but Ma's been alert whenever they've wanted to hurt themselves and switched in herself to stop them.

Other than that, a couple of other people have been up today. Al started working on a schedule for the 24 of us to help us manage everyone's time. I jokingly told her that if we stopped sleeping, each of us would have an hour a day to switch in. Neither her nor Ma were impressed.

Things have been less stressful. I'm nearly finished an Easter game I want to have out tomorrow, and it's good to know a lot of the newer people are grateful they've been accepted into the family.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS 

Hey R. Haha I'm not surprised that Ma and Al didn't like your suggestion.  The system needs rest!  Aww, you have an easter game ready?!  That sounds super fun. I hope everyone has a lovely time.

It sounds like Ma looks out for Ly.  Ma sounds really caring HeartHeart

Highlighted

[R@Ronan-RO Yeah. A couple of other members have pitched in too, and characters based on a few of them even appear in it as playable characters.

I think Ma likes having a job in-system. I think it’s because if she has something to do, she’ll be around more often to do it. Idk, that’s my guess.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS Smiley Happy how are you? I agree with @Ronan-RO! You need some rest at some point! What do you think about reducing the that time to 40 minutes a day? That would take up 16 hours of your day, leaving you with 8 hours to sleep Smiley Happy

Happy Easter 😊 Heart
Highlighted

[R] Hey @Bananatime04! We're mostly doing well today. Happy Easter to you too! Smiley Happy We do need rest. I think it might be easier to let a few people switch in per day so then everyone gets longer chunks of time. It helps that some people don't like fronting often.

Only downside from today is another new person appeared. Don't know what we'll do with her yet. Other than that, I've had a bit of fun after downloading Pokemon Go today.

Highlighted

[R] Well, there's been quite a lot that's happened in the last few days:

Sunday

Three new people appeared in total: O, My and Iv. O and My seem to be completely new while Iv claims to be a former piece of me, like Du used to.

Monday

I went onto Headspace at night to talk about options for getting help with stopping the system growing so quickly. Our mum asked me about HRT (because we had a phone call with the doctor who'd be giving us the script this morning), and because I had a panic attack about having three new people all in one day and contemplating talking to our psychologist about this, she mistook it as "me" not being ready for HRT and her saying she didn't feel confident that I wanted it. After a while, I ended up telling her that the thing that I didn't want to talk to her about (the stuff going on with the system) was something I was worried about talking to our psychologist about.

Today

We're getting the script for HRT, which is exciting. Just have to get some more blood tests and then we're good to go. Strangely though, someone woke up today, and I'll call them N. As in the person who I thought was my past self but who is apparently separate. We've come up with three ideas as to what has happened:

1) N is the original, and for some reason went dormant and I appeared and took over without knowing it for about a year.

2) I'm the original, and N is just another person our brain formed who mistakenly believes they're my past self.

3) We're both pieces of an original who split apart somehow.

I don't know which it is, but all three of those ideas suck for at least one of us (out of N and I). I'm really tired and confused as to what is happening. We're seeing the psychologist tomorrow, and after last night's misunderstanding, I had to postpone a KHL session with our counsellor, which was postponed to tonight and I'm currently waiting for it.

I'm really scared to talk to our psychologist about this, so I might try and find someone who isn't as much as I am.