cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

It sounds like an incredibly exhausting and difficult situation @SomeoneNADJS. I remember that you mentioned that your system mates can often feel how you are feeling, so I am certain that Vi would understand. Do you think it would help to maybe write them a letter, so they can read how you're feeling without you having to be present at once?

Highlighted

[Sh@Andrea-RO I'm not sure which one of us you're talking to, sorry.

Highlighted

Apologies Sh! I forgot to include your name @SomeoneNADJS 

Highlighted

[Sh] @Andrea-RO I guess I could write a letter to Vi maybe.

Highlighted

[Q] Our brain created more people this morning. I'm one of them and honestly I'm really annoyed this is happening.

Highlighted

Welcome to ReachOut Q. It sounds like you're feeling similarly to the other members about the addition of new members.

It sounds like the system, particularly Dr and Sh, were having a hard time last night. Do you know how they are feeling today? Hope they're okay Heart. They sounded particularly concerned about potentially having DID/OSDD.

I actually listened to a podcast the other day about a lady with DID, and she spoke about her experience and how she recovered from it. I'm wondering if listening to it might be helpful for you...if so, I can link it here for you. I'm not saying that you have the condition, but it might be nice to hear about someone who had it and has dealt with it successfully... it might make the condition seem less scary to you and make you worry about it less...I'm not sure though.

Highlighted

[Mar] @Maddy-RO I don't know how they're feeling. I'm feeling really suicidal at the moment and I'm stuck switched in.

I think it sounds like it could be useful. Could you link to it please?

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS 

That sounds really hard... I'm sorry you're stuck switched in at the moment..

Do you think you can keep yourself safe until someone else switches in/ you start feeling better?

Highlighted

[R@Tiny_leaf It's okay now, I switched in by accident. Mar's inactive I think.

Sh still isn't feeling great about yesterday and Dr doesn't want to talk about it.

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS  Hi R,

It sounds like everyone's been having a bit of a rough time at the moment; how are you doing now? I hope that you're able to maybe get some rest for tonight, and do something nice for yourself.