cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

[R@TOM-RO We've had a bit of a relax this afternoon. I still need to check in on a few people though.

Highlighted

Hello R, I am glad to hear that you were able to relax last night. Hopefully everyone else was okay when you checked in on them Cat Happy

Highlighted

[R@TOM-RO I checked in on them again this morning. Sh is still feeling bad and Dr still doesn't want to talk about it. I checked in on Ch as well and she still doesn't want to talk to me.

Highlighted

Hello R, I am sorry to hear that Sh, Dr, and Ch are not feeling the best and that they are not wanting to talk. Would you feel comfortable telling your mum about how everyone has been feeling? What do you have planned for today to help everyone feel a bit better?

Highlighted

[R@TOM-RO I'm not sure how to help them feel better. I might let her know what's going on with them, because other than seeing Mar get really suicidal, she's been mostly unaware of what's been happening with those three.

I just kind of realised something sad. Because of the seriousness of getting so many people so quickly and the stress of potentially having a disorder plus all the other stuff, we haven't really had much time to get to know each other, and at this rate, we may never reach a point where everyone knows each other.

Good news is that until a couple of minutes ago, we hadn't got anyone new today. Now it's just one. Still, it's better than five or six, which we've had on some days in the past week.

Highlighted

It sounds like you're really disappointed that you aren't able to connect with the rest of your system @SomeoneNADJS. I know that you have a system discord to communicate with a lot of your other system mates. Have you tried setting aside some time everyday or every other day to dedicate some time to getting to know each other?

Highlighted

[R@Andrea-RO Yeah, that sounds like it could be a good idea. Although it might be a bit difficult because we have a lot of school work to catch up on, so we might not get much time to.

Highlighted

[V] I don't think I've been switched in for a while. I faintly remember what I think is our trauma but I really don't want to think about it. I feel really weird and I don't really like it. I guess I need to try and get work done.

Highlighted

Hello V, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling weird right now. I imagine that feeling could be quite uncomfortable. I think the idea that @Andrea-RO and were discussing is a really good one! I think it would be a great idea to try out when you have caught up with your school work and are able to. I hope that you are also leaving some time for some fun self-care activities too as its important that everyone is looked after. Heart

Highlighted

[V@TOM-RO It is quite uncomfortable. Last time I remember being awake was when I was briefly asked about letting our mum know we were plural, but I didn't know that we had trauma memories or that R had to fight Sh so she wouldn't do something very bad to the body, and other stuff like that. I feel bad for not being there to help because I spent so much time inactive.

I'm not sure what we could do for self-care. I just feel really bad right now.