cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

Hello V, it must be be difficult for you to find out all this new information at once. Hopefully, you are not feeling too overwhelmed. I am also sorry to hear that you are feeling bad because you were not there when R was trying to stop Sh.

Would you feel comfortable talking to your mum about how you are feeling? Are there any activities that you could do tonight for self care, like watching a tv series, reading a book, or playing a game?

Highlighted

[V@TOM-RO It is a bit overwhelming. It wasn't just that moment, but I didn't want to list all of the bad things that I feel bad about missing.

I watched some Kath & Kim with our mum earlier, but I didn't tell her what was wrong or who I was. I think she probably just assumed I was R. I might talk to her a bit later. I might see if Fx is around to comfort me. He appeared yesterday and helped R with some difficult feelings yesterday, and I met him earlier today. He's really nice.

Highlighted

Hey @SomeoneNADJS, I am not sure who is around at the moment.. but I was wondering whether anyone in the system was able to chat to your Mum? And did anyone end up chatting to Fx? I hope the system was able to find something to do to wind down for the night Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[R] I don't remember much of what happened yesterday, but I don't think ended up talking to our mum. I checked our system Discord channel and V chatted with Fx briefly. I switched in to work on one of our games last night, but that's all I can remember doing.

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS  Hey R,  how are you feeling this morning? Has the system Discord channel been a good way for the system to keep communicating with each other? 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

[R@Janine-RO I'm going badly today. I'm having a lot of suicidal thoughts.

Yes, it has been helpful, but not many of us have used it.

Highlighted

Hey R, I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you feeling like you can stay safe at the moment? I remember in the past that sometimes other system mates have been able to switch in to help keep you safe when you're feeling like this, do you think that's something that could help today? 

Highlighted

[R*] Uhh.. Hello! I seem to be new. I think I can give R a bit of a rest. I think we'll be safe if I'm still switched in.

Highlighted

Hey R*, it's nice to meet you. It's good to hear that you can give a bit of a rest and help keep the system safe, can you do something nice for yourself this afternoon to distract yourself a bit?

Highlighted

[R*@Janine-RO Nice to meet you too. I could, but I have some catch-up work to get done first.

So, I think R got really stressed out before and thought about what if there was a better version of herself who could take over as host right before I woke up and switched in, and I'm a little worried that that might be me. I hope she'll be okay. I'm thinking if that's why I'm here, it can't hurt to stick around a little while to give her a break.