cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

Hi Ev* , it's really good to hear from you - did you end up playing Among Us last night? I've never played, but my partner showed me a lot of the videos of people playing on Twitch and it looks like a lot of fun - I find the psychology of it super fascinating! It definitely sounds like a really good distraction.  

I'm sorry to hear that the system still has a lot of members that are having thoughts of suicide and self harm, it does sound like Ad is playing a really positive role in helping to keep everyone to stay safe. You mentioned that you've been asking questions to a lot of other systems, are you finding that helpful? It's good to hear that your new psychiatrist seems nice, have you chatted to them about how your feelings about the system? It sounds like it would be exhausting fronting a system with so many members, as you've said though it is good that you're able to get breaks when other members swap in. 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey Ev* it's really good to hear back, I was really worried about you all! I'm sorry stuff is still so stressful Smiley Sad 1203 members is certainly a lot to keep track of Smiley Sad Sorry to hear you're struggling with school at the moment, that is hard especially on top of everything else. I'm glad your new psychiatrist is nice!
Highlighted

[R] I am not having a good day and I have only been switched in for about half an hour. There was someone who was fronting who got very stressed over being a week behind on school work (we're now in that weird term between Year 11 and Year 12, we've dropped Maths Extension and are doing English by distance learning). So she did something bad that I probably won't be able to say because of the guidelines. No one knows on the outside knows about it. But we're home and we're safe now. I don't know what to do about Tm** (the fronter). I kind of just want to forget about it.

Anyway, system count is at 1478, it was J's birthday today and earlier this month and D had their birthdays too. Next birthday I think is C's (4th November). Most of us have decided our birthdays are either when we showed up in the system (if anyone can remember), or when that member is registered on PluralKit on Discord. So, most of the birthdays in the system are between June

also decided to make an Among Us Discord server yesterday, and we currently have three other systems there. I'm glad they have something to do now to distract them from not being host anymore.

Also, bad news about the psychiatrist. She told Jv (a friend of mine in the system) that she didn't believe in systems and thought there was one person behind it all and we all "just had to be happy being [body's name]." She also used the word "fragments" and described us as one person creating personas to cope. Not only that, she said it in front of the body's mother. And the body's mother agreed with her. And then she said that the trauma that caused our system was our history of school bullying (uh, we have a note on our phone listing eight trauma sources that happened when we were younger that we remember or found out about, but Jv didn't say anything about it. They weren't happy about it.

Also, a lot of the system is still suicidal and a large amount think that we're just making everything up and faking it all. It's hell in here most days.

Highlighted

Hi @SomeoneNADJS [R], I am sorry that you aren't having a good day, that really sucks. It sounds things have been intense since you switched in and that things been really stressful for the system today. Do you think it would be helpful to let someone in the outside world know what has happened today?

It sounds like it was really hard for Jv to hear what the psychiatrist had to say about systems. You mentioned that a large amount of the system think that you are all just making it up.. what would it mean for the system to consider the perspective of the psychiatrist? Would it be helpful or unhelpful? I really want to acknowledge that it sounds like things are really difficult for the system right now. I am wondering what types of tools or activities the system uses to cope with what is going on? Is anyone still chatting to the KHL counselor?
Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS  Hey R, it's good to hear from you again, thanks for updating us on what's been happening for the system. I'm sorry to hear that some of the system have been finding school stuff stressful, I'm glad to hear that you're safe now. Do any system members look after particular subjects for school? 

Making an Among Us Discord server sounds like an excellent distraction for N, do other system members play as well, or is it just N? Playing with other systems sounds like it could be super fascinating, do they tend to switch while they are playing at all? I watched a bit of the AOC stream of Among us (there's some highlights here that are pretty entertaining) - I don't usually like watching other people play games but I find this one super fascinating! 

I'm so sorry to hear that things have been hard for the system, it sounds like it would be exhausting dealing with some of the system thinking you're faking it all - we are always here to listen.

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here