cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

Ugh @SomeoneNADJS  that sounds like a really frustrating situation with your dad Smiley Sad  Sorry to hear about that.  Just Dance sounds like it would be a really good way to let off some steam though- how are you finding the latest one? I've been thinking about buying it for the switch, I am a bit of a horrible dancer but it is so good for the soul! 

I can understand why hitting the 2000 member mark would feel pretty freaky. I remember that you were talking to a psych about that at one point, do you mind if I ask if that's been helpful for you? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

[R] I don't know what's happening at the psych appointments anymore. Fz* said he was at yesterday's appointment and he was filling out some sheets about self-care. We're talking to our KHL counsellor tonight, so maybe I can bring it up then. I'm really stressed about it and I kinda want to die so I won't have to worry about it.

Hey @SomeoneNADJS , R I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so stressed that you want to die so you don't have to worry about it, it's really good that you're chatting to your KHL counsellor tonight. It sounds like having some support could be really good. Do you feel like you can stay safe this afternoon? Do you think that you could have a look at the self care ideas that Fz* came up and see if you feel like giving some of those a try? 

[R@Janine-RO I don't know whether we can stay safe or not. We probably will because we're too scared to actually kill ourselves. I also think Fz*'s sheets he filled out were about ranking our current self-care, not coming up with new ideas for it.

That sounds really hard R... I'm so sorry to hear that you're sitting in that space. Is there anyone at home with you at the moment? I know you've mentioned watching Netflix or gaming before, do you think something like that would help you to stay safe this afternoon?  

[R@Janine-RO I can't really do anything like that at the moment because we have so much maths homework to do today and other people in our system who were supposed to be doing it days ago were slacking off, so now I'm stuck here with a tonne to do.

Both of our parents are home.

That sounds so frustrating R- it sucks that your other system mates were being slack with it all! I really admire you getting through work especially when it's still the holidays - your well-being is super important though. If you're still feeling unsafe this afternoon, do you think you could use a helpline if you feel like you need to? 

[R] Yeah... I could. I'm still half-hoping Vi won't wake up since he usually takes over control if I specifically am thinking of sh/suicide and he is awake, and then lets someone on the outside know. I know he wants to help but I'm not sure I want it. If anyone else wakes up they'll probably get worried. I think i just want to be alone for now.

How are you going tonight @SomeoneNADJS? you mentioned that you wanted sometime to be alone, but we're always here to sit with you if you need it Heart do you think you'll need to call a hotline tonight?

Hey @SomeoneNADJS it sounds like last night was a bit of a rough one, I wanted to check in and see how the system is going today? Hope you're doing a bit better today Heart