cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling consumed by all these thoughts

@mspaceK thank you!!

And it's so hard trying to figure it out.. I wish it was a bit easier or had less fine print.. 

@Tiny_leaf I ask peoples for info when it comes to all that kind of stuff. I am not the best at understanding how policies and tax and things like that work. I wish I could help! My tip would be to focus on small chunks at a time. It can be overwhelming! 

@mspaceK I don't know that many peoples, but I think one of my cousins is an accountant, so hopefully they can help..

@Tiny_leaf I hope they can help, otherwise I think there would be services you could go to to seek help about these things if you feel up to it. 

Also, I'm at the fun part of the map where I get to draw horribly inaccurate versions of marine animals!! 

This is the style I'm trying to copy. I think it was meant to be a whale..

whale.PNG

@mspaceK hopefully.... it's definitely worth looking into.

@Tiny_leaf I get really impressed by the ability to draw pictures like that. It is incredible. Art works are truly amazing! Just like written work I reckon. 

@mspaceK I'm both impressed by the artistic skill, and amused by what happens when you get someone to draw an animal that they've never seen.

@Tiny_leaf I agree. Seeing people draw stuff completely from their mind. Or when they draw something once someone has described what something looks like and then they can draw it. That is insane! And amazing. 

I'm going to try and sleep now @Tiny_leaf . I hope you have a good night and thank you for talking to me. Night!