cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Feeling shit about myself

Hey @Tiny_leaf ,

Sounds like a stressful situation for you.  It's not your fault that you're not healthy enough at the moment and have lots of appointments.  It's just something that you're working really hard to get through.  In spite of these things, you're consistently a source of support for other members in this community.  This shows the strength and kindness of your character Heart.

@Tiny_leaf  In my experience, parents' reactions to having a child who needs a lot of care and appointments can vary. Some parents wouldn't change their child and are happy to care for them while others can't cope. Smiley Sad

There could also be other reasons your mum is angry. It might not have to do with your health problems. Your health issues aren't your fault. Some people are sick and others are well. Heart

I just don't understand her.. or anything probably...

Okay... feeling a lot better now.

Can't really believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm looking forward to being in hospital. Smiley Indifferent

Thanks for talking to me everyone, it did help a lot.

Hey @Tiny_leaf, thinking of you right now and sending you support.

Good morning @Tiny_leaf 

Just catching up on posts and saw that you had a rough night last night. It's really touching to see how @WheresMySquishy @MisoBear @Bananatime04 @mspaceK  you all jumped in to provide such meaningful support Heart 

I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you have a good day! 

I'm glad you're feeling better @Tiny_leaf! Smiley Happy I think it's great that you're actually looking forward to being in hospital. That can make the experience a lot more bearable.

@WheresMySquishy have you been before?

@Tiny_leaf  I've had a few operations but no long-term hospital stays. I've been seen at a psych hospital but as an outpatient.

There has usually been psych stuff at the hospitals my sister has been admitted for rehabilitation, but it's a bit of a letdown to be honest. Smiley Frustrated
There is a psych ward for young people at the same hospital she's in now, which I haven't been in. I've heard that they do physio, groups for distress tolerance, mindfulness, art and craft and music, as well as class work.