cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling shit about myself

I apparently picked up a minor stomach bug while in hospital. It's pretty uncomfortable.

Anyway my brother keeps telling me how gross the toilet now smells. I've decided to take these comments as him showing interest, but when I update him on my digestive health he looses interest very quickly for some reason Smiley LOL

Turns out one way to deal with comment-questions is to overshare.

I’m fine @Tiny_leaf

That’s interesting @Tiny_leaf!

I have too many siblings for them to complain much about the smell of a toilet really. All 5 of us share a toilet and a bathroom. And when one of us does get a stomach virus, we tend to get told to share with our parents, using their ensuite.

Siblings are weird, am I right? Smiley Happy

On the other hand, I’m sorry that you had to deal with those upsetting resources. No one deserves to see that alone, and it shows that people should be treated fairly like equals, and not like some trash that people think they are. Because you’re not trash, and you deserve support.
Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf 

Just been reading through posts. Sorry to hear how non supportive those resources were, you are really resilient to keep trying thing though!! I love the oversharing idea, I might have to try it haha. I am sorry to hear about everyone's injuries and pain, that is always difficult to deal with, I hope your body is feeling a bit better today. 

I feel really drained today...

Depression sucks. So does trying to get help for it. Mostly because no one fucking believes me.

@Tiny_leaf sounds terrible, especially that no one believes you. I too feel pretty drained at the moment, I feel if I take nap I won't be able to sleep tonight aha.

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

I'm so sorry you're leaving so drained today; you've been through so much lately.  I love you can do something nice for yourself and feel a bit better soon. 

Dog Hug GIF - Dog Hug Bff GIFs

Thank you @TOM-RO and @Pasta 

@Tiny_leaf how are you feeling today? 🙂

Not great @Pasta...

My brain is not cooperating with me at all today. Or yesterday or the day before.. Smiley Indifferent idk, that's life I guess.

Thanks for checking in though.