cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling shit about myself

That's not good @Tiny_leaf. Smiley Sad I'm sorry that you're feeling so upset.
I think that was a valid concern of yours.

That sounds awful to have to deal with that @Tiny_leaf . I'm so sorry your mum had that reaction. 

I can hear that you value yourself and want to get better and that is so important and admirable. It may feel like it but i don't think you are doing everything wrong. 

Firstly I just wanna say congrats on asking for your parents to do that! That’s a huge thing that I’ve struggled with.. so give yourself some credit Smiley Happy
But as for your mums opinion I think you should try not to let that get to you because it sounds like she doesn’t understand how important this is to you. You deserve the right help that you need and if that means calling the hospital and asking questions then so be it. Do what you need Smiley Happy

Dad had no issues calling the hospital. The person was apparently more confused about why we were calling, because she basically said that she didn't think hospitals even did shit like that anymore.

Mum keeps.. I don't even know how to describe it..

Like she'll describe events and change the order of things and gets really angry if someone questions it and everything's angled so that I look like an ungrateful bitch.

But I'm just trying to be good my parents always said that I should ask for help but she keeps screaming at me for asking for to much but then says that she wishes I told her when things go wrong  

That sounds so complicated @Tiny_leaf . I'm actually not sure i fully understand the whole situation here but I am sure you are doing the best you can. Is there any way you can be a bit kind to yourself? 

@mspaceK i don't understand it either i just know That when mum comes I can't even breathe and I can't deal with it 

I'm glad that at least the hospital sounds supportive. Your dad sounds like he respects your concerns too. Smiley Happy

That sounds so frustrating. Smiley Sad It can be really hurtful when you are told to do something, then get criticised for doing what you were told to do. Remember, it's not your fault. Heart
Could your mum be overwhelmed or stressed out about something?
I think that asking for help is a good thing and something to be proud of. Are there any other family members you can talk to when you need some help?

And mums yelling and complaining about everything and about me and I don't even know if I deserve to be kind to myself 

I need dad's help but he's trying to calm down mum and help me and my brother and organise nana's funeral 

Every time I ask for help mum brings up how busy they are with the funeral but that just reminds me that I'll never get to see nana again and it just makes me need help even more and she keeps screaming at me 

@Tiny_leaf Is there any way you can get some space away? At least for a little while to help get calmed down?