cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling shit about myself

@mspaceK dad's trying to keep mum away from where I am but it doesn't even feel like I can move rn

Should mention that I'm safe rn though

Hi @Tiny_leaf, I'm so sorry you're having such a bad experience right now. Do you think now would be a good time to contact a helpline to get some further 1 on 1 support? We're here for you. Heart

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

Sounds like a very hard situation for you right now; I was so impressed by your bravery in asking about the hospital situation.  I just want to check in to ensure you're safe?

@mrmusic helplines never seem to help me..

The Sane one has like a 50/50 chance but it's closed and the rest just make it worse 

That must be so hard for you @Tiny_leaf. Smiley Sad It sounds like such a stressful time.

Is there anything you can do to distract yourself? Maybe you can wear headphones or earplugs so you don't have to hear your family.

I'm safe.

Trying to play an online game 

Don't want to use earphones because then I won't hear if anyone comes into the room 

I don't really understand why no one here's angry at me though like mum

I'm glad that you're safe @Tiny_leaf. I hope the game is fun. Heart

Your mum is probably not angry at you, but is stressed or frustrated about other things and is taking it out on you. Sometimes, we use defensive mechanisms to cope with problems and a lot of them are illogical or don't make a lot of sense. Some people try to displace their stress elsewhere, such as by lashing out at people who have nothing to do with it. It's not fair but it's not your fault. Heart

@WheresMySquishy but I do have something to do with it..

I'm not healthy enough and I need to many appointments and too many are time sensitive