cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Feeling stressed, tired and overwhelmed right now

@Andrea-RO I haven't really gotten up to much. I did talk to my family about what has been going on thoug

Highlighted

How did the chat with your family go @hunginc? And if you don't mind sharing, what exactly did you chat to them about? Smiley Happy Good on you for reaching out to those around you though!
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO I talked to my mum about the options I have right now. My mum suggested that I apply for a late leave of absence if I could. She said not to keep going in case of what kinda happened last time

Highlighted

Oh that's fair @hunginc how are you feeling about that option?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO Only if my uni allows such a late leave of absence. I have a history of poor judgement, so I trust that my mum knows what's is best for me (I don't even know what's best in my current mental state). The time I did make such a call, I ended being admitted to hospital and my grandma died during my admission. We could not attend her funeral overseas as well which is something I have to live with. 

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear that things that have been difficult lately @hunginc. It sounds like your mum has been really supportive of you and has been looking out for you, which is awesome. I am sorry to hear about what happened last time you were admitted to hospital. It must have been a really difficult time for you and I am sorry that you were not able to attend her funeral. Hopefully you will hear some good news back from the uni soon Heart
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO Will keep everyone updated. Just need to get some documents from my GP and hopefully it goes well from there

Highlighted

UPDATE: My GP the other day recommended that I take a leave of absence, so I applied for one and it got approved. 

Highlighted

Just read through this thread, and I'm so glad that you've done this, it seems like the best thing you could have done for yourself at this stage.
Highlighted

@katurian Yea, I've been sleeping about 4-5 hours a night for the past few weeks. In the past few days been eating about 2 small meals just to take meds. I feel a less physically exhausted which is great. I will just have to learn to listen to my body and work with my future psychologist to break some bad habits like tunneling