cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Feeling stressed, tired and overwhelmed right now

hey @hunginc, I'm glad you were able to get some exercise today, though I agree that it would have been good to have some food and rest beforehand Cat Frustrated

I hope that you can get something nice to eat tonight! 

Highlighted

@hunginc oh no are you feeling better now? The important thing is that you recognise that it may not have been the best decision and will know for next time, maybe you could even go for a low-key walk for exercise instead and build up to lifting weights etc when you feel a bit more energised.

Highlighted

@celestialdreamer I'm feeling better now. Just needed to eat and sleep more and have gotten stronger since then.

Highlighted

@hunginc that's great so happy to hear that you're feeling stronger! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Glad you're feeling better @hunginc ! Maintaining eating and sleeping habits can be so hard and really affect our ability to do things like exercise, awesome that you're feeling stronger too Smiley Very Happy Also i relate to enjoying lying on a bench, love the lying down parts of exercise!  

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO Sleeping is hard. I envy people who are well-rested, haha. Hopefully, I get a call back from my hospital to do my sleep study soon as it got pushed back due to COVID

Highlighted

Gosh I feel that! I often wonder how I can sometimes be so bad at something I've done every day since birth?! Sleep is hard! I hope they contact you and you get to do the study soon Heart