Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Feeling worse after sexual harassment

I’m safe and I’m fighting my anxiety 

Highlighted

Hi @gmusicj, it sounds like you are doing your best to fight through things. Based on what TOM-RO said below about self-care, do you do anything that is relaxing and/or distracting? If there is anything we can do, please let us know Heart
Highlighted

Help me fight my trauma 

Highlighted

Hello @gmusicj, I am glad that you are reaching out for some support. Unfortunately, here at ReachOut the support we can offer you is limited as we are can't provide counselling or crisis support. It sounds like this experience has really affected you, so I think it would really benefit you to speak to a professional about what happened and how you are feeling. Our community is here to provide peer support to you when you need it, but I think it would be safer for you to disclose this in more detail with a psychologist or other type of mental health worker. Heart
Highlighted

I don’t know how I’m feeling how. I’m fighting 

Highlighted

I've been catching up on your thread from over the weekend @gmusicj and I can hear how much you're fighting. It was suggested that you give 1800-RESPECT a call, I was just wondering what your thoughts were about giving that a go? 

Also, I was wondering if you've ever heard of Victim Services? You can read about the support that is provided here That might be a good option for you to get some free counselling and support that you might need to get through this. I'm going to send you an email, so look out for that as well.