cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Fuck this shit

I am done there is no point anymore there is nothing to fight for no one wants me here anyway I am a worthless piece of crap and everyone knows it. I don't even deserve to be here. I can't stand it anymore I ruin everything and I can't make it stop and I can't live with it so I guess my only option is to be gone for good. I guess it isn't a surprise I should have been gone a long time ago I should just try harder so I don't fail again. 

Re: Fuck this shit

Hey, please try not to do it. We care about you. @Eden1717

Re: TW: Fuck this shit

Hey @Eden1717 sending you an email Heart

hey @Eden1717

im sorry you’re feeling like this Smiley Sad we ALL want and care about you !! just checking you’re safe tonight ? i understand things are very hard for you at the moment, is there anything that gives you the slightest bit of joy ? sending big hugsHeartHeart

We want you here and you deserve to be here @Eden1717, I promise Heart

Thanks for caring everyone....... I feel awful still I am trying so so so hard but I just don't feel ok I don't know what to do anymore i am not coping at all and I feel so out of control I am doing bad things scary things that I would never normally do and I can't seem to stop myself I don't know what is wrong with me anymore I don't feel like I am me I feel like I am possessed idk what to do I am struggling a lot. I am getting really worried too because I can feel it all coming back all the things that haunt me and I can't have them back it is not safe for them to come back if they come back the people will hurt me again I am so scared nothing is going to be ok. And nothing feels real anymore either I feel like I am in a dream I can't do what everyone wants I need to be gone. 

Hi @Eden1717  - great support from @DruidChild@litgym and @Jesssister2001 last  night Heart 

I can hear how distressed you were - must have been such a tough night. I hope you managed some rest. I'll be sending you a quick email now, so look out for it. 

Heart

I am really nervous I am supposed to see my psychiatrist in a couple of days and I am scared and I don't want to talk to him I have been avoiding it for weeks and I really don't want to go I feel like I am wasting his time and I just don't think he can help and I am so tired of people giving me false hope. I just want to give up I am so over everything I don't know what to do anymore I just want to cry. 

Hey @Eden1717 I hear you. So does the main fear lie around your Psych letting you down again? The idea of getting your hopes up?

@Bree-RO It isn't that.... I just really don't want to talk to them I feel weird about it and like uncomfortable and I just don't want to deal with bringing it all up again and I feel like he will just be annoyed and I feel like he won't even listen if I do say something like I don't think he will understand and even if he does by some weird occurrence he can't do anything about it I just don't want to do this anymore I am really done and I am too tired to keep trying and I am scared that if by some chance he does listen he will say to go back to the hospital again which I cannot do under any circumstance. I just don't want to do this I can't do this I ugh I want to cry.