cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

It's okay @Bananatime04. It's not your fault. My health is just hard to manage like @WheresMySquishy.

I don't think I'll get a choice whether I stand or not. It's the school and train rules to stand if ither adults are standing so they can sit. It's unfair really, don't you think? I mean, older people I can understand. But adults that don't even try to make space for everyone by taking up more than 2 seats? That's just unfair.

I'll probably just sit down on the floor, even if it's not the most hygienic. But if I have to pass out for something to happen, my parents ain't going to be happy...

Sorry for the rant. It's just so frustrating... Smiley Mad
Highlighted

Hey it’s okay Lexi!
Those rules are bullshit! I understand why you’re so frustrated.. I am too for you. Just make sure you do what’s best for you and if you think you’re about to pass out do you think you could alert one of the adults on the train? I really don’t want you to hurt yourself or anything if you pass out Smiley Sad
if sitting on the floor will help, please do that..

I’m thinking of you Heart

Thank you @Bananatime04. I will be careful, and I will do what I need to do to stay safe.

But sometimes I don't get on the floor in time, before I pass out. So I'll get close to the ground, but I won't always be conscious.
Highlighted

Thank you Heart

Is it possible for you to ask someone to move over mentioning that you feel like you’re going to pass out?

Also since you’re at a new school now, have you been able to get in touch with their counsellors?
Highlighted

It is possible, but I hate talking to strangers.

No, I haven't yet. But my mum has spoken to the guidance officer, and she can get me the emotional support and learning support I need, without a diagnosis for asd. The GO still hasn't been able to get around to checking in with me yet though...
Highlighted

That’s ok you don’t have to but I just wanna make sure you’re ok. you’re on the train for quite a while and as well as standing the whole time in so much heat.. that sounds really tough.

That’s alright Smiley Happy if you need to talk to someone could you ask a teacher about seeing a counsellor?
Highlighted

We don't exactly have a counsellor... It's just the GO.

It is tough to deal with, especially in the heat. But I'll be okay.

School is getting better, with my teachers knowing how to teach and everything, but I do miss my old school.
Highlighted

I’m sorry to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad and I’m also sorry I’m a bit stupid, what’s a GO

I understand that you would miss your old school.. I miss my old school too but you’ll settle in soon Heart have any teachers stood out to you that you feel you can talk to in the future about your struggles?
Highlighted

It's okay. A GO is a guidance officer. And there's only one to share within the entire school.

There are only 2 teachers so far, but I probably won't need to talk to them about stuff.
Highlighted

Ah I see @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.. sorry we don’t have one of those!

That’s good Smiley Happy

How was school today?