cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

I’m glad you’re feeling better @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart has the nauseous feeling gone away?
You have a scarf in your school uniform! Woah I wish I did.. ours is like really strict looking. We have 4 uniforms. It’s dumb.

Can definitely echo what you’ve just said Heart
Highlighted

Not really @Bananatime04... it’s still there in the pit of my stomach, but I’ll be okay.

Yep, we do! It’s red, and looks good with the formal. I also have to tie it like a boys tie, so it’s like an aviation kind of look. I also have a sports uniform, but I don’t like the shorts. They give me a wedgie, when they aren’t supposed to...

4 uniforms? That’s too many if you ask me. Primary school was like that, but not so much anymore.
Highlighted

That’s good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

Yea our school shorts do that too! I hate them.. we have a sports uniform, two summer uniforms and a winter uniform. Ew the winter uniform.. ugh it’s too much. I’ll show you but put a sticker over the school name if you’re wanna see it. If I get the chance.. I’m not home. I’m.. it doesn’t matter where.

Highlighted

Really? I hate it. I’m so scared that I’ll pop a stitch in them when I squat for a warmup or something. And they’re supposed to be unisex sport shorts. If they ride up my backside, I can’t imagine what the boys will have to do about it...

I would love to see it, but some naughty human beings might just search the photo and find out where you are... I can’t let that happen to my friend. I really do want to see it though!

Are you feeling a little lost, as to where your home is? I’ve felt that way before, multiple times. But I’m here for you. ❤️
Highlighted

Sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad

No, I’m literally not home. But it doesn’t matter. I just checked, it’s 17km away 😪

Hope you’re feeling better today Heart
Highlighted

Aww @Bananatime04!
Are you staying somewhere? Or has something happened?

I am definitely feeling better. I’m probably going to eat some toast, and eventually eat some actual meal.
The live bacteria in the kombucha I was drinking, has helped a lot. Have you ever had kombucha? It’s really good.
Highlighted

Happy to hear @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

Nope I’ve never tried it! What’s in it??
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 It’s basically just soft drink, except fermented. It’s absolutely delicious, and helps get rid of bad bacteria.
My favourite flavour is raspberry lemonade. It comes in other flavours, but I can’t remember what they are.
Highlighted

That sounds pretty good!

I’m sorry if my posts have been a bit off lately @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad I’ve just been crying like all day everyday. When I finally stop crying I just get a new reason to cry (I’m currently crying because I miss Gina and now the thought of me having to go through losing everyone here on the forums at some stage is tearing me down. I’m going through ginas posts and I really miss them 😭) and I don’t want to cry because I feel so weak, defeated and want to give up when I do. It hurts so much. I’m sorry I need to make a new thread but I’m not allowing myself to do that.
Highlighted

Oh @Bananatime04...
It's okay, I'm happy to share my thread so you can get support. I'm always here too. I just have to clean my room again though, so I might not reply straight away.

It'll be okay. You'll be okay. I went through a stage of crying all day everyday, but I eventually got better. You will too. It just takes time.

I love you and appreciate you for being here, supporting me through my sickness right now, even though you've been pretty low yourself. I can't describe the words I have for my admiration of you.

It's okay to cry.