cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

Fair enough!
I wear heeled shoes whenever I get the chance, which can be often, or it won't be.

I do like those shoes though!
Highlighted

Wow @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I now look up to you 😯
There is no way I could wear heals often or else I will snap my feet clean off my legs

Thank you Heart (assuming you meant my shoes but if you meant you like heels that’s cool too 😅)
Highlighted

Why? Because I'm taller in them? XD

Some people can manage them, others find it harder to do so. I'm just a little bit talented, because I can run in heels...

I did mean your shoes, because they're a pretty beige. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

No because I admire people that can walk in heels 😂 but yea that too I guess!

Omg 😂 running? Yea I was doing that yesterday after the ceremony finished it was raining and we had to go inside.. but just standing on the spot seemed to be how I would break my ankles! Because I can’t stand still so I would put all my weight on the actual heels of the shoes and like just twist side to side 😂

Thank you 😊

Highlighted

Fair enough, but that was a good pun! Smiley Happy

Actually, it was more speed walking. But I can run in heels!

Man, that wouldn't have been fun, hey. If I was to get drenched from the rain, I would prefer to have a towel to dry off, then a big hoodie to wear afterwards. I like warm fluffy things.
But running in the rain, is probably worse in heels.

I've been close to breaking my ankles, but only because someone accidentally shoved me whilst I was wearing heels.
Highlighted

Lol I brought my Kathmandu and I think people thought I was stupid until it rained and they were all jealous 😂 I come prepared! (Only because my mum made me 🤫)

That’s not nice Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Haha! Lol.

Yeah, it's not. But I survived!

How are you @Bananatime04? I haven't seen you around in a while.
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
I’m sorry I haven’t been here lately
I’m okay atm, other days not so much but I got through them!
I had a dream last night, I went to the ReachOut HQ and I woke up crying! I was so happy and it wasn’t even real.. the one thing I wanna do before I die is become a mod to meet some of you! That’s all I wanna do with my life.

Hehe sorry for talking about me!

How are you going?