cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, that's good to hear that you're still finding us helpful! The reason why I asked whether you still found us helpful in the first place is to make sure that you're still getting the support you need (should you need it) when helplines are not helpful for you Smiley Happy

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , 

I just wanted to say how beautiful I thought your words about ReachOut were, and to me it really summarises what I think is so unique and wonderful about this community, and everyone in it. We are so glad that this community is a useful and safe space for you Heart Heart 

Image result for you're awesome

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I say basically the same for you @Janine-RO. I was busy all of a sudden, and had to leave, but I would have said the same thing as I did for @Esperanza67.

Thank you both.

I do know a lot about my new school, but it’s too much to type, so I won’t.
Highlighted

Thank you @Esperanza67 @Janine-RO

I appreciate that you appreciate my words.
Highlighted

I’m feeling really empty rn...

I’m safe
Highlighted

Good morning @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , 

I hope you managed to get some good sleep last night, how are you feeling today ?

It sounds like it's a really difficult time for you, starting a new school can be a really stressful experience. Is there anything that we as a community can do to help to support you? 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I guess I managed some sleep... like 7 and a half hours, I think.

I don't think there's anything you guys can do...
I'm just empty, and wanting someone to understand irl that I'm not okay. Just someone I can cuddle up to. But that someone is never there. I need someone that's not my mum, but someone I'm really close to. Like one of my motherly church family members. Or a youth leader. But they are never free enough to give me their time.

Even when I'm chatting to them, they just find someone else that "needs them more" than I do.
Even check ins are shorter just so others can have one longer.
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 this is my new thread now.

I know your here, but you're already going through so much. I don't want you to become triggered and start feeling bad by blaming yourself for me feeling down.

So I tend to not tag you, so I can support you. Rather than risking making you feel bad...
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
I’m sorry I haven’t seen your new thread earlier! Good job on making one Smiley Happy

I’m going to be 100% honest right now so please don’t think I’m just saying this to make you feel better. I want to help you and I know what is helpful for me and what is not helpful for me. Helping others is such a beautiful thing that just fills my heart with so much hope- seeing that people can feel better after being so down gives me a reason to keep going so that I can live to see that experience in myself. Being so close to the reason someone can feel better and feel supported by my words really effects me in a positive way that I can’t do on my own. But when I fail, I don’t blame myself. It motivates me to try harder and to not give up on that persons happiness. I really enjoy talking to you and all I want is for you to be happy and for me to do the best that I can to make that happen. I can see where you are coming from but look at your situation for example. You are so incredibly amazing at supporting other users such as myself on the forums, while experiencing your own issues. I do the same! Except I do it because I care about you, it helps me to make a difference in how someone is feeling and I know that I’m capable of making that difference if I put my mind to it and I don’t want that to just go to waste and have you feeling like shit if I can do something about it.
A lot of the people on the forums have many of their own problems while helping other users. You telling me your problems doesn’t risk making me feel bad, I’m going to see your posts anyway but I also understand that you don’t want my help. I’m not going to force it but I am here anytime you need. I’m almost always on the forums and check my notifications every 10 minutes so if no one else is online I’m always here.
I’m sorry that you feel you don’t want me to help you.
Thanks for telling me

Goodbye
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 please don't leave!

I knew I probably said something wrong, I just wasn't sure what. I do want your help. I swear I do. I didn't know that you were okay with helping me. I always feel alone when you stop talking to me.

I'm so sorry. Please. Don't go.

The way you described those words to me just shows how much you care about me. I...

I can't describe what I want to say...
I really don't know what I'm saying anymore.

But I'm not worth your time. I love it when you help me, but I want to be cautious. I always try my best to make sure everyone is okay. But I never can always do that. That's something I failed at just now... 😥

I really am sorry.